Chapter 3

It was the early morning of her birthday as Skye woke up. She didn't feel any different from yesterday. "Hmm." she thought. "Maybe it needs some time." She got up from bed as a soft knock came in Everest. "Happy Birthday Skye!" Everest cheered. "Aww thanks Eve. What do you have?" Everest shrugged. "Oh nothing much. Just your favorite chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries!" Skye's eyes lit up with excitement. "Omg! Thank you Everest! You're the bestest friend I could ever have!" she said as she hugged her best friend. Then a soft knock came.
Rubble entered. "Your highness. Time for breakfast with your mother." Skye nodded. "Thanks Rubble."
------------------------------------------------------
Marinda sat in a seat at the long dining table they had. She sighed. "Skye, you grew so much. You were only young when you lost your mum and dad." Then Skye came in the room. "Good morning Aunt Marinda." Skye said as she curtsied. "Good morning Skye and Happy Birthday." They sat down as Rocky and Everest came and sat down to eat as well. They ate in complete silence as none talked. Then Rocky broke the silence. "So Skye, do you know how you want your birthday?" She sighed. "No. Not really Rocky. But thank you." It seemed like forever until breakfast was over. But Skye still has lessons and fitting to do. She wondered if this was ever going to end.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N Sorry. No romance just yet. Maybe until chapter four, five, or six. Don't know but I will get to it. Things have been very crazy and all I want to do is update without my phone dying. So I have a question for you that this could be in my story

Who should be the bad guy? I mean I wonder if I could do Tracker since he wasn't in my last story. Or do a made up person or whatever or just pull out Victor (the wolf) I DON'T KNOW.  Just give me a bit of ideas. Hopefully I can get to Skye's party in the next chapter. 
Bye 👋