Chapter 18

Three weeks later

Chase: For sure, I am not wearing that to my wedding.

For almost over a week, Chase, Marshall. Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Rubble were debating on what Chase should wear. Rocky, Zuma, and Rubble quickly became friends with Chase, Marshall, and Ryder. It didn't take chemistry to know the bond.

Rubble: Yeah Chase. It will look good.

Rocky: Yeah plus, we don't have much options.

Zuma: Come on dude. Just choose.

Ryder: It's true Chase. I mean your majesty.

There was little time left before 7 in the morning and they still couldn't decide. They had decided everything. The tux, a beautiful, dark black one, the gift he'd give Skye but what was missing was the tie and what he'd say to her. He had been also crowned king nearly a week ago. They all wore tuxes they had and the color of their choice.

Chase: I don't know guys!

Marshall: Well you better hurry up. The wedding is in an hour.

All the boys: ONE HOUR!

Chase: Then it's settle. I choose the blue one.

Zuma: See all of you at the wedding.

Rubble: Yeah we have to get going!

Rocky: Last one to the car is a rotten fish egg!

Rubble, Rocky, Zuma and Ryder headed down leaving Marshall and Chase alone.

Marshall: Well come one! We have to pick up Skye!

Chase: Okay give me a sec!

Chase went over to his dresser and adjusted his bow tie. He slicked his hair and picked up the gift wrapped in pink. He headed downstairs where Marshall and his dad were there to see him.

Malcolm: Ready to Demour?

Chase: Yes dad.

They were heading to Demour to pick up Skye, Everest, and Marinda for the wedding chapel in Sola. They knew to keep this bond, they had to mix a few traditions of both in the mix. Usually in Sola. Weddings were in the morning.

They rode on through the town where everyone was attending. Including people from Demour who were coming from the forest. They all saw the King and they cheered for the new reign.

They arrived at the Demour palace where they saw Everest standing there in a long an elegant bridesmaids dress in blue. It was nothing much. It was simple but fancy and elegant at the same time. Fake blue roses were in her platinum blonde hair, crowing them like a tiara.

She had her hair down and was simply gorgeous in Marshall's mind. Chase saw Marshall's eyes widened as he got out and stood next to Everest. Chase smirked knowing Marshall would ask Everest to marry him. Chase got out and shook Everest's hand.

Chase: So where is Skye?

Everest: In her bedroom. She's almost done. Marinda is with her.

Chase: Thanks Everest.

Chase went inside the palace and into her room, which wasn't very far. He knocked the door.

???: Who is it?

Chase: It's me. Chase.

Skye: Come on in.

Chase walked in to see Skye in a beautiful wedding dress. It wasn't just a simple one. It was a mix of both kingdoms. Of course they still wanted it to be long but it was strapless. It was simple like Everest's but had detail. A rose on her chest with long pearls on the hem like Sola's brides but long, lace like, and she wore white gloves like Demour's brides. No wonder Chase was in awe.