{ 17 }

when i got to school the next day, i hurriedly went to the lockers, covering my face; hiding myself from the bullies who were around the school hallways.

i even heard the others say that there was a bouncing pig in the hallways, which resorted to them all laughing at me.

i bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying and just as when i successfully opened my locker door, there it was. my tears came rushing down my cheeks as i let out small sobs  in front of my locker.

but i was startled when i saw papers fall from my locker down to the floor, making them all messed up and look like clutter.

i heard some students behind my back laugh at me whilst i picked the stack of papers and looked at them, observing the pages one by one.

i read the contents out loud in my mind as i tried to decipher what it all meant.

'keith jimin park. 22. single. currently residing at the ford hyatt village. only child. son of hestia park and kincaid park.'

my jaw dropped as i read the information on the paper. i couldn't believe it.

i found myself slumped down on the floor whilst rummaging through the papers, hoping to find something very handful.

and as soon as i got something very useful, i held it up to my face and again, i could feel the hot tears streaming down my face.

i, then, turned my attention to the disheveled stack of papers and looked for another picture again

i, then, turned my attention to the disheveled stack of papers and looked for another picture again. this time, it's a recent photo of him.

t-this can't be...

jimin, my childhood bestfriend and crush, is keith jm?!