18

Keith JM
active now

12:37 PM

aki: you're...

keith: yes, its me.

aki: jimin.

aki: no wonder you knew a lot about me

aki: it was you all the time

aki: how come i didn't know?! how come i never noticed?!

aki: i am such a fool

keith: akira....

aki: you left me.

keith: i didn't

keith: it's not my fault that i got hit by a car just by trying to save you, right?

keith: it's not my fault that i hit my head hard on the asphalt road and had to be diagnosed with coma and underwent amnesia, right?

aki: ...

aki: it was all my fault after all..

keith: no, fucking hell! don't blame yourself, akira.

aki: i have done this to you..

aki: i'm sorry...

keith: listen. i forgive you okay?

aki: i will never forgive myself for my own stupidity.

aki: because of me, you had to undergo all of this.

keith: listen, aki. nothing was your fault. if that thief didn't get your bag in the first place, none of these would've happened. i would've stayed by your side and protected you.

aki: i'm so sorry for all the things that i have done to you, keith jimin park. i am so ruthless. not being so unmindful of the things or people surrounding me.

keith: fuck. please don't cry. seeing you cry is my weakness.

keith: fuck! don't close the curtains, please! i still want to see you.

aki: no you don't. please stay away from me, jimin. i will only cause you harm and danger.

keith: no, please. don't distance yourself from me, akira. i cannot bear it

aki logged out.

keith: akira, please..i have been longing to feel your warm embrace..