25

narration.

the next few days went on to be great. akira finally had accomplished getting a beautiful well-deserved life.

ever since she and jimin started dating, a lot of people started looking up at her. they couldn't believe that jimin would date her.

since jimin was known to be a playboy, they already seemed to know that he was playing with her—but he proved them otherwise.

he wasn't playing with akira jeon. he proved to them that everything was real. the hugs, the kisses, the cuddles, the exchange of 'i love you's' to each other. everything was real for him.

aki's bullies seemed to quiet down too. especially jimin's friends who learned a lot about body shaming and the disadvantages of it. even the student council president, sepia park, went down on her position and apologised sincerely to aki; saying that she was wrong and had bad mannerisms.

everything turned out well after that. aki became outgoing and sociable, and she had a big circle of real friends and supporters.

of course, haters wouldn't be avoided but akira did not let her guard down as jimin continued to love her despite her flaws. for him, she was stunningly perfect.

the couple would often go to the gym to exercise and help each other out in losing weight. jimin obviously did not give up on her. he just kept pushing and motivating her and believed in her that she will make it and lose weight successfully.

all of the gym exercise didn't matter to jimin beforehand. because in his eyes, aki was the most sexiest and prettiest girl he had ever laid his eyes into.

"princess," jimin called out to her and grabbed her wrist.

they were in his house and were both sitting on the couch, munching on a bowl of popcorn as they watched a movie.

"hmm?" she hummed in response, keeping her eyes glued to the movie.

"i love you." he said which made her head snap into his direction.

"jimin, you say that all the damn time." she giggled and threw a popcorn at him in which he dodged.

he gave her his heart-fluttering eye-smile and replied, "i know, i know. i just love you too much i want you to always remember."

"that's so cheesy, omygod," she felt herself go red as she threw another popcorn at him.

"here have a cheese flavoured popcorn." and it somehow landed down there.

aki let out a gasp while jimin let out a smirk.

"tsk, tsk. out of all places, akira park." jimin said and aki gulped.

"c'mere." he said and pulled her into his lap, and she was now straddling him.

she put both of her arms around his neck and started kissing him as she said the words, "i love you too."

they both pulled away from each other and jimin murmured in her ear, "let's continue this upstairs, shall we?"

=====

end.

i am so sorry for being a useless writer HAHAHA i hope ya'll liked this tho.

should i make special chapters ?????