24

narration.

"let me out!" aki screamed her lungs out as she kept banging on the door. she desperately wanted to be out of there since she was difficulty breathing i the enclosed space and she was claustrophobic.

she kept yelling and pounding 'til she was out of breath, her heart beating rapidly, and her legs being wobbly as she fell down on the concrete floor.

she clutched her chest as she felt weak and had more difficulty in breathing.

i-i can't breathe anymore..

aki could hear sirens from a distance and the panicked shouting of the jeons but she was too tired and hurt to even care anymore.

was there anyone going to save her? will jimin be there? am i going to be freed?

she felt her eyelids going down as a tear escaped her eye and everything was all blurry and dark, and that's when she blacked out.

———

"aki? aki! wake up!" akira woke up when she felt someone tapping her cheek and the rays of the sun hitting her face.

she slowly opened her eyes, revealing a flustered and worried jimin.

"are you okay, princess?" jimin asked her and she gave a nod.

aki took a glance at her surroundings. she was outside of the house and she was resting on jimin's lap.

paramedics and policemen are wandering around, and she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw mr. and mrs. jeon being held by the police.

"you're under arrest for illegal possession of firearms and for women abuse, mr. jeon. you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you."

"let go of me, scumbag! i didn't do anything wrong!" mr. jeon yelled at the policewoman holding him and she just rolled her eyes and pushed him inside the police mobile along with mrs. jeon and andre who had some explaining to do in the precinct.

"aki?" jimin called out.

"y-yeah?" she replied.

"do you want to stay with me?"

"yes, please. is it okay, though?"

"i don't mind. i live alone. having some company with be okay." jimin said and smiled.

"i'm not losing you again," he exclaimed.

"t-thank you, jimin." aki smiled at him.

"i," jimin suddenly leaned down to kiss her forehead. "love," then her nose. "you." and her lips.

when they both pulled away, aki went red like a tomato from blushing and jimin giggled at her cuteness and pinched her nose.

"ah, you're so cute, princess. come on, i'll take you home." he gave her his eye-smile and helped her up as they both held hands, going to his house.