21

narration.

"no! please, no! not the basement! no, please!" i screamed in terror as mr. jeon dragged me out of my room and down the stairs.

i saw andre smirk as he fiddled with some keys and push one onto the door that leads to the basement and turned it.

tears came gushing out of my eyes and i prayed over and over that someone will help me.

"p-please...no.." i begged and knelt in front of andre, and put my hands together in a begging position.

"nah, kid. this is what you get when you hurt my boy." i then turned to mr. jeon who whipped the door open and pushed me far inside.

"no, please!" i yelped when the door suddenly closed and i heard the keys jingling from outside, accompanied by giggles of the jeons.

i harshly pounded on the door and keep screaming at them to unlock it and free me.

it could be easy to use a stick to open it but unfortunately, the door was locked on the outside.

as soon as i got tired from all the banging, i crouched down on the floor and kept sobbing.

"help me, help me..." i sobbed as i kept my head down.

all i could think of was jimin.

him and his smile...

his eyes forming into a line as he smiled cheekily...

i wonder how he's doing right now..

is he worried?

is he looking for me?

does he still care for me?

please save me from this mess, jimin...