The Talking

Your POV—

Your POV—

Finn gathered up the papers and put them carefully into a beige folder labeled 'THE PLAN'.

"Can everyone fight hand to hand?" Finn asked.

"I can" Nic raised his hand along with Owen and Jake.

"I can give a punch or two but I'm not skilled like they are" You told Finn.

"Alright, that's step one then. We'll sharpen all of our skills, we'll need 'em" Finn repacked the boxes.

"Can we start tomorrow?" Wyatt asked.

"If we don't, we won't be ready in time" Finn replied.

"So what can we do today?" Logan asked Finn.

"Rest. Y/n, how good at cooking are you?" Finn turned to face you.

"Pretty decent. Can't cook very difficult dishes but easier, simple ones I can" You stated.

"Great. We'll need healthy meals for the next two weeks" Finn instructed.

"Just to be clear, I am the leader, right?" Nic asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Damn straight. I never liked this leading thing anyway. Just had to get things in order" Finn assured him.

"Good," Nic had a serious face, "You do as I say, and you don't mess it up" This was the sternest you've ever seen Nic.

"Finn, what are we supposed to wear?" You asked him from across the room.

"Shit! Clothes! I have a few things for the boys, but I'll have to get some people to run us some things" Finn answered.

"Oh, I'm sure I can find something to wear. I wouldn't want you to do that much just for clothes" You said to Finn.

"I need Jack to pick up some things anyway. It's no big deal" Finn shrugged and reached for the phone.

He dialed a number that wasn't from the area, and talked to 'Jack' about getting some clothes and new knives.

The second person he talked to, Sophia, he asked for some clothes for you. He didn't do a lot of talking, just a lot of "Okay" and "Mm hmm".

When Finn was done with the phone, he clapped his hands together.

"Tomorrow two friends are stopping by to drop off some supplies. And Nic, you ready to take over this plan?" Finn grinned at Nic.

"Oh definitely" He smirked.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But I'm working on the backstories, so that will hopefully be up by next week!