Chapter Twenty

After our whole day rendezvous in Virginia, Ben and I head back to the hotel.

"So." Ben says as I sit down in bed as we get back to the hotel. "Josh just texted me and told me that everyone is down in the ballroom, watching a movie. Do you wanna go, or just stay here?"

"We can go! That sounds like fun!" I grin, jumping up.

I pull off my jacket to leave me in a gray sweater, then change out of my jeans and into fuzzy pants- since we received word that it's also a pajama party.

Ben grabs my hand as we head for the elevator again, heading down to the ballroom.

Stephanie squeals dramatically as we enter, effectively catching the attention of everyone in the room.

Stephanie throws her arms around me, making me laugh. "I missed you, Rose! I spend all my time with these crazy boys, it's ridiculous!"

"I missed you too, Steph." I smile, pulling away.

A bunch of the cast comes up to hug me and greet me, and, of course, a lot of them ask where I've been. I keep up my alibi of having a secret job.

We all settle down in the room and watch Anchorman. Ben and I lean against the wall, my head on his shoulder. The guys occasionally turn and coo at us, fake crying and exclaiming how adorable we are together.

By the time one in the morning rolls around, the cast disperses.

DeMarius and Josh follow me and Ben into our room, jumping in bed. I giggle at them, taking a picture.

Obviously, I haven't posted anything in a long time. I guess now is a good time to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

 I guess now is a good time to let everyone know that I'm still alive

@rosalinabrie; I wanna go to bed but these two idiots are in my way

"Get out." I whine, making Josh laugh.

"Fine, bitch, we'll leave." DeMarius snaps, jumping up and getting close to me. "Don't be too loud tonight."

I punch his shoulder as he laughs and runs out, Josh following.

"Finally." I sigh, crawling into bed.

I smile as Ben holds his arms out, allowing me to settle against his chest. "You look so cute and cuddly and warm right now." I murmur, my lips brushing against his neck.

"Do I?" Ben chuckles, our legs intertwining under the sheets. "Good to know."

I reach up and tangle my fingers in his hair, pressing my lips to his cheek. "I'm not even that tired." I tell him.

"Me either. Too much energy from that lovely get together with everyone." Ben responds, pulling me even closer to his warm body.

"Then why don't we just talk for a bit?" I suggest.

"Okay, sure. We haven't seen other in a while, let's just talk."

Ben and I sit up and cross our legs, but still keep holding hands. "Do you even know what you wanna talk about?" He teases, smirking.

"Not really." I shrug. "I just wanna talk to you."

"Have you thought about the future?" Ben suddenly asks.

"The future? What do you mean? What part of the future? Theirs so much. Family, careers-"

"Us. Our future."

I look down at my lap, sighing. "Of course I have."

"Is it a bad thing?" Ben asks, his grip on my hand loosening.

"No, no!" I respond quickly. "It's not a bad thing at all. It's just that I can't see a future without you. And I know that seems silly but it's true."

"It's not silly because I see the same thing." Ben adds before I can doubt myself. "I've thought about our whole future together, Rose."

"Really? Tell me what you want." I grin, scooting closer to him.

Ben grins back at me, grabbing my waist and pulling me even closer. "I see you and me living together, I kinda see us getting married young, and I see us having a bunch of kids."

"A bunch? How many do you consider a bunch?"

"Maybe three or four." Ben replies. "We both like kids, so why not?"

"This little future seems lovely."

"And we would have a really cozy house with a library for you. I just- I want you for the rest of my life. I wanna marry you, I wanna have kids with you. I wanna be able to tell you I love you, every day for the rest of my life."

I grab his cheeks, quickly pulling him in for a kiss. "I️ want that too."

Ben wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me down so I'm laying on top of him. "And when would you wanna get married, hmm?"

I️ smirk. "Well, I️ think I'd like for us to live together before we get married."

"That can be arranged."