Chapter Twenty One

Hello all my lovely readers!! Please vote and leave comments for me! I'd love to hear your feedback!

A few days later, I️ have to make my way back to New York to start Beauty and the Beast again. I'm immediately thrown into craziness, considering the Tony's are just next week.

And, apparently, I'm performing.

I️'m curling my hair for the show when I️ get a FaceTime from Ben. I️ fix said curl before answering. He's in the airport, wearing sweats with all the guys around him.

"Hi." I️ smile.

"Hey!" Josh shouts, waving frantically. "You look hot!"

I️ laugh, rolling my eyes. "You know, these FaceTimes always end up taking a weird turn."

"How's it going over in New York?" Ben asks.

"It's very crazy over here." I️ sigh, continuing to fix my hair. "But I'm glad I'm back in the show."

"We're getting on the plane soon." Ben grins at me.

"I'm excited." I️ smile back cheekily, which makes him laugh.

"Oh, our gate was just called. Gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too, bye!"

Ben's POV

"Gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too, bye!"

I️ lock my phone, tucking it into my pocket. "Let's go, boys." I️ say, grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

When none of them move, I️ turn and find that Josh, Sky, DeMarius, Iain, Mike, Dan, and even Stephanie across the room, all have their jaws dropped.

"What? Did I️ miss something?" I️ mumble, absolutely confused.

"Are you kidding me?!" Sky exclaims.

"What?!" I️ respond again.

Josh jumps out of his seat. "You just said I️ love you!"

"Oh, yeah." I️ shrug. "That's what you people are freaking out about?"

"You're in love, Ben! You're nineteen!" Mike yells.

"So." I️ shrug again. "I️ don't think my age really factors into my love life."

The conversation continues, to my dismay, as we board the plane.

The whole cast knows within seconds, and I'm bombarded by questions.

"Who said it first?"

"I️ did."

"When did you say it?"

"Before we left for tour."

"Did you-"

"It's not like I️ proposed or anything!"

"But you're in love, honey!" Kaitlyn is suddenly at my side, in the next seat over. "That's a big deal."

My phone buzzes, and I️ look down.

I️ HAVE MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR NEWS YOU HAVE TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE BECAUSE I️ CANT WAIT TO TELL YOU
-my love😍💜

I️ roll my eyes at her text, laughing. I️ text back a response saying I'll call her when we get in the air.

I️ anxiously wait to get in the air so I can call Rose, and do so right away.

"Oh my god, Ben! I️ only have like a hot second before I️ have to go on stage but Andrew got fired! He got fucking fired! And we have a new stage manager and her name is Amanda and she was my stage manager for Cinderella and also my contract is up in two months so I'm leaving the show in two months! Oh my god!"

"Wow, that was a lot of information in a millisecond."

"I️ know but literally the show starts in five minutes." Rose laughs. "I️ had to tell you, I️ couldn't wait."

"Well, Andrew was an asshole to I'm glad he's gone. But hey, maybe you could come on tour for a little bit after you leave the show." I️ suggest teasingly.

"Maybe." She responds. "Gotta go, bye!"

****

I️ knock on Rosalina's apartment door, sighing. My eyelids are heavy and all I want to do is crawl in bed.

Rose answers the door looking beautiful as ever; sweatpants, curly hair, no makeup, glasses.

She smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Hi babe."

I️ hug her back after placing my backpack down. "Hey."

"C'mon, it's really late. We can talk tomorrow."

I'm thankful for her saying that since I️ could legitimately fall asleep standing up.

I️ quickly change into fresh clothes and climb into bed with her, sighing. I️ roll onto my side and press my lips to her temple.

"Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight, baby."