Chapter Thirty Five

"I think that's the most impulsive thing I've ever done."

"I have to agree."

"That was crazy."

"I feel like a lot of people are gonna be mad at us."

"Who cares what other people think though?" I shrug, staring down at our wrists

"Who cares what other people think though?" I shrug, staring down at our wrists. "There's no doubt in my mind that we're gonna be together forever."

"Me too." Ben smiles, kissing my cheek.

I head into my bedroom to go change into comfortable clothes, Ben doing the same.

We retire to the couch, sitting down and turning on a movie, although we don't pay attention. I keep my body turned towards his, our bodies pressed against one another.

Ben's fingers gently glide across my shoulder, a content smile on his lips. "Have you ever thought about the future?"

"The future? What do you mean?" I ask gently.

"Our future."

I smile back at him. "Oh, of course I have."

"And what do you see?" Ben excitedly asks, making me giggle.

"I see us getting married young, and living in the city. And we'll stay married for a few years, and then we'll have kids."

Ben raises his eyebrows. "Kids?"

"At least a boy and a girl. Maybe more, if it happens." I shyly explain.

"How many kids do you want?" He asks, now twirling my hair around his finger.

"I'm not sure. However many we wanna have."

"I think I want three." Ben answers his own question. "You know what else I want?"

"What?" I scoot closer to him, our lips so close.

"I want you to marry me." Ben responds, kissing me quickly before reaching into his pocket. "And I'm not proposing to you, so don't freak."

"You just gave me a minor heart attack."

"Sorry about that." Ben laughs, pulling the ring box out of his pocket and popping the lid open. "It's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. It's so you know that I love you always and that I promise to marry you one day."

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, Ben!" I grin as he slides the ring onto my left ring finger

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, Ben!" I grin as he slides the ring onto my left ring finger. "And I wanna marry you too, Lovey. Sometime in the future."

"Yeah, some time in the future." Ben smiles, pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you so much, Rosalina."

"I love you too, Ben."