Chapter Twenty Three

I️ moan as I️ hear my alarm go off, quickly shutting it off.

I️ roll over and cuddle into Ben's side, resting my head on his chest and draping an arm over his stomach.

"Is it time to wake up?" He murmurs.

"It is for me. I️ have rehearsal." I️ respond tiredly. "Do you wanna come to the studio with me today?"

"Sure." Ben replies, turning and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Hey." I️ say, throwing my leg over him so I'm straddling him.

Ben smiles as I️ place my hands on his chest, his hands at my hips. "Hmm?"

"I️ love you, like, a lot." I️ respond, leaning down and kissing him. I️ giggle as he strays from my lips, starting to press kisses down my neck. "Don't leave marks!"

"I️ won't." Ben promises, but immediately starts kissing behind my ear. "No one can see it here."

"I️ hate you." I️ punch his shoulder as he pulls away with a laugh. "Did you really leave a hickey?"

"Yeah." He nods, falling back onto the bed.

"I️ hate you." I️ pout, trying to get up.

But Ben grabs my waist and rolls over so he's on top of me. "Nope, you love me."

I️ smile, placing my hands on his cheeks. "Yeah, I️ do."

Ben and I️ don't pull away for a while, but separate to breathe. "Come on, we gotta get moving. I️ need a shower and breakfast." I️ say, sliding out from under him.

After we both shower and get some breakfast, I️ dress in my clothes for the day and Ben and I head to the studio.

"So what are we doing here?" Ben asks as we get into the studio and I️ drop my bag, sitting down.

"I just wanna dance with you, lovey." I️ respond as he sits in front of me.

"Lovey. I️ like that one." Ben smirks.

I️ smile, nodding. "I'll make a mental note."

My phone buzzes so I️ reach over to check, finding that it's a text from my choreographer, Paul.

Hey Rose! So today is a crazy day, you know. We're basically creating a whole new show and we've got a matinee today. I'd absolutely love if you would choreograph a new dance for Beauty and the Beast, as well as some sections in Be Our Guest, like the napkin dance. Let me know if you'd like to
-Paul

"Paul wants me to choreograph." I️ beam, quickly responding that I'd love to.

"That's great!" Ben grins at me.

"Will you help me with Beauty and the Beast?"

"Of course."

Ben and I️ quickly, yet thoroughly, stretch before getting up to start dancing.