ch.5: Meeting her

I hear the footsteps getting closer until they come to a stop right in front of me. And I look up to see Hiroki...
"Hey, Aito? What are you doing here?" He says confused.
I quickly rub my eyes to wipe away my tears hoping that he didn't see them. Then I sit there looking at him, not saying a word. Where did that girl go? I shift my gaze from his eyes and look around trying to find her.
"Aito? Umm... are you okay? What's wrong? You don't look so well." He says as he bends down and reaches out his open hand to help me up.
" I-it's Nothing...." I reply as I turn my head, looking at my feet. I can't just tell him ' oh yeah, I was stalking you through this window watching you talk to some girl, which for some reason made my chest hurt and cause me to cry like a little kid!' There's no way I could tell him that!
I lift my hand from my other folded arm about to reach for his hand, until I see a figure walk up from behind him.

IT'S THAT GIRL!!! Where was she?! I couldn't see her just a minute ago. My eyes widen with surprise and I freeze.
"what is it?" Hiroki says with a concerned look.
I lower my hand down to the floor to pick myself up instead of using his assistance."Ah- umm... someone is coming over" I say quietly as I brush myself off. He lowers his arm and stands straight back up again seeing that I got up by myself.

"Hiroki? Who are you talking to?" The girl asks as she approaches.
"Oh, Akari! I'll introduce you. Aito, this is my friend Akari. Akari, this is Aito."
"Oh, hello! Nice to meet you Aito!" She says happily with a smile. Waving her hand vigorously.
Getting a better look at her she's even prettier up close! Why does this piss me off so much?! "uh... hi." I reply with a weak smile.
*moment of silence...*
This situation is just so awkward I have to get away, but how?