ch. 8: STUPID HIROKI!

I open my eyes slowly and turn my head toward the bedroom door. I stare at it for about 5 minutes... "Ok, I'm bored." I raise my head from my tear stained pillow and get out of bed. I turn my head back to the window to see the day light but it's not there. "Oh, it must still be night. How long was I asleep for?" I look at my phone and the time is only 2:31 A.M. 'Did I seriously cry myself to sleep?! Oh my gosh, seriously... I'm like a teenage girl.. what's wrong with me?... it's all his fault! He's so inconsiderate about how how others feel!' I start stomping out of the room into the bathroom to clean up my face but I just feel so I don't know, stupid, Angry, upset... tch! "STUPID HIROKI! I HATE YOU! YOU STUPID BASTAR-" I yell out in rage, even though he's not even here to listen. But I get stopped mid sentence by the side table that decided to be a jackass and make me stub my toe on the corner of it while I was walking by. The pain throbs to the point that I can feel my blood pumping though it and my toe is all pinkish and purple now. I open my mouth wide like I'm about to scream in pain and I want to cry so bad but nothing comes and my eyes feel like they are going to burn off of my face.... dang... just how much did I cry last night!?!? I bite my lower lip to suppress my screams but HOLY CRAP that hurt like hell! I bend down and rub my toe... as if giving my toe a massage will make it any better. After that I limp my way to the bathroom going " oww, oww, oww, OWW, OH MY GOSH, OWWW!!!", until I got there. I limp in and open the small cabinet Mirror thing to see if I have one of those punch activating ice packs, but I don't have any. I close the cabinet Mirror to see... "OH S***!!!! WHOA! MY FACE!" My eyes are super red and puffy, my hair is a mess, my lip is bleeding from when I bit it, and it looks like I just saw a zombie while being on crack! I splash water only face but it does nothing... and I have to go to the store to get the ice pack and some other groceries too. Ugh, could this day get any worse?!
Crap. Well, I guess I spoke too soon.....

To be continued...