This Is It (The Big Reveal)

Y/N's P.O.V. 

My moment of unconsciousness came to an end at the booming sound of the structure above my head collapsing. I was being carried on someone's shoulder, their body rocking with the beat of their steps. Even though I knew that this was Killua's attempt to have me evacuated from the chaos within this steel palace of ice and black, I had other selfish plans. "Hey," I punched the back of the one holding me, kicking my legs, too, "let me go!"

"Jesus, Y/N. Can't you see this place is turning upside down?" I paused at the familiar voice of my guardian angel, a pinch of worry somewhere between his words. 

"What about Marshall? And the others?" I asked, my heart pounding so hard I was sure it would explode. The more time I pondered on the idea of losing one of them, any of them, a rinse of unbearable panic twisted in my stomach. 

"They're behind us."

Surely enough, when I looked behind us, Marshall was slung on Drake's back who grinned at me, "He's heavy as shit,"

Beside him ran Jace and Jeremy. My heart sank, "Where's Killua?"

"Handling shit right now. He'll be back." Jace reassured me, nodding in my direction casually. But that didn't calm my nerves.

"What makes you so sure?"

"He's Killua."

A flood of memories and flashbacks scurried through my mind in a rush, startling me. I stayed silent for a while. "I hope so."

Normal P.O.V.

"Which are the targets?" Elijah questioned, blue eyes scanning the perimeter, alert. His wings the size of a surfboard and colored with the beautifully haunted tint of blood like every archangel. 

His partner, Nail, who was slightly shorter and paler in comparison shrugged, replying, "Our recent fallen, Gon Freecs and Killua Zoldyck."

"That Killua. Always causing trouble."

"Not so much," Nail's hands trembled, "It's the girl's fault."

"A mortal?"

"A chosen."

Elijah shook his head, incredulous. "There hasn't been one of those in a several decades. We have to get rid of her, that disease!" His was bitter, not only that, but it was written all over his face.

"Those weren't the orders." The brown haired archangel said steadily. "We have to focus."

~

A low chuckle rang along Killua number two's throat, chest pumping. Killua was holding firmly a dagger against his throat, sweat running along his forehead. They were hidden behind a hallway not too far from the main room, the fallen angels unfortunate enough to have been caught were being interrogated at the moment. "Shut up." The real Zoldyck warned. Instead, his clone leaned closer to his face, smirking.

"They're looking for you." 

"What's your real name?" 

"Killua." The male answered, enjoying the annoyance he was slowly building up in Killua. "Killua Zoldyck."

"That's my name!" Killua whisper yelled, glaring at his tormenter, "Why are you doing this?"

"That girl of yours, Y/N, was i-" The white haired male took a fistful of his shirt and slammed him abruptly against the concrete wall, staring daggers at the imposter, a growl rumbling in his throat as a dominant warning. But Killua number 2 continued on, "She's smokin' hot."

Before Killua could passionately murder him, they both became quiet when the sound of flapping wings neared. The distance became less and less until a crash broke out in the same spot, and the archangel's attention directed towards the source. The boys couldn't see the situation because the room they were in was to the far end of the corridor and the door was closed. That didn't mean they couldn't eavesdrop.