39%

"Baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer"
Mercedes P.O.V

I make my way towards the stairs before finding myself on Aurora's floor.

I walk down the narrow halls, stopping once I reach her door.  I knock on the door twice before waiting for a response.

Once I didn't receive one I began banging on the door like my life depended on it. The door eventually opened; revealing Aurora's tired figure.

       "Goddamn it what the fuck do you want you fucking maniac" she expressed as she stared back at me.

        "Get dressed sleeping beauty, we're going on an adventure" I smiled as I pushed open the door, inviting myself in.

         "Oh yeah sure come in." She spoke sarcastically causing me to laugh to myself.

          "Where are we going?" She asked as she began to look through her closet for a change of clothes.

          "I know this girl around here that's coming to pick us up, and I was thinking we could work on the file."

(File meaning transferring the video from her phone to a flash drive, alongside the photos of Genesis's drugs)

   Her head quickly turned towards me as she looked at me with excitement written on her face.

             "You got the video? Oh my god you have to show me." She exclaimed as she moved towards me.

   A smile makes its way onto my lips as I pull out my phone and click on the video.

  Her eyes are trained on the screen as her face scrunches in disgust. She allows a laugh to escape her lips as she looks over at me.

             "Didn't she claim to be some holy grail saint? That doesn't seem very godly to me." She scoffed.

  I laughed in agreement as I sat on her bed waiting for her to finish changing.

My eyes lingered to the other side of the room, seeing the extra bed that didn't seem to be occupied.

             "Do you not have a roommate?" I asked as I looked at her with curiosity.

             "Nope, I had one the first week but I think she had just finished all her time here and got out. So I have this whole suite to myself." She spoke as she began putting her shoes on.

Before I have the chance to respond my thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

Agnes's contact name flashes across my screen having me immediately answer.

                "Hello?" I spoke

                "I'm here."

I motioned for Aurora to hurry up as I opened the door to her room.

                 "Okay we're on our way." I responded before exiting the room.