28%

Imagine how good the gifs would've been if I could've added them 🤤

Mercedes P.O.V

Derek pulled the car into a very luxurious looking condo alongside the beach causing my mouth to immediately gape open.

"You live here?" I asked in pure admiration.

"Surprised?" He laughed as he opened the door to his garage.

"Your a teacher at an obedient school, teachers don't make that much money so how do you manage to afford this luxury car and this luxury house?" I questioned as my eyes met with his.

A laugh escaped from his lips as he moved my body over slightly in order to open the glove compartment. His arm reached inside before pulling out a wad of cash and tossing it towards me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He spoke before exiting the car.

My eyes examined the multiple hundreds of dollars of bills wrapped around each other before smiling and stuffing it into my bra.

"Wait Derek." I spoke as I managed to exit the car.

He stopped walking as he turned his body towards me, waiting for me to catch up.

"What else do I not know about you?" I asked as his hand reached for the door knob.

He opened the door revealing the very clean, white tile that lead down a long hall with white walls and black borders at the top and bottom.

"Too much to tell." He spoke as he lead me deeper into the household.

My eyes wondered around as I walked further in. There was a very long glass window along the wall near the front of the house giving me a perfect view of the beach.

The house was very spacious and neat, making me a little more at ease for some reason. Everything was very modern and expensive looking, making me wonder how the hell he had all this money.

"How the hell do you have so much money?" I asked out of seriousness.

His shoulders shrugged as he rested himself against the clean counter.

"I feel like you should just share with me."

He chuckled in amusement as his eyes studied me carefully.

"I feel like I already did." He spoke out.
My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as he spoke those words.

"Liar." I stated

He took steps closer to me before bringing his hand up and pushing it down my shirt, then pulling out the cash that I had taken from his car.

"Thief"

My cheeks immediately started to heat up, as I could tell that I had already turned crimson.

"I didn't steal that you gave that to me" I protested.

He turned his head to the side as his eyebrows pulled together.

"Oh really?"

Fuck me up please.

"Yea, I mean you tossed it to me so your practically begging for me to keep it." I stated .

I mean it was the truth, any logical person would take money if it was thrown towards them, especially if it was that much.

"But did I ever say that you could have it? No, so there fore you have stolen from me." He paused.