12%

Mercedes P.O.V

          "So are you gonna come to our dorm tonight?" Luke asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

          "For what?" I questioned as I took a sip of the Gatorade in front of me.

           "So we can sneak off campus, I'm from around here and I know some people that are throwing a party tonight" Kdl spoke.

      My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked at him with suspicion.

           "How could you know that if you have no way of contacting them?" I questioned.

           "Bitch I used your phone." He joked causing me to lightly chuckle.

           "So are you coming are not?" Their friend Sammy asked

            "Luke is your little hoe Louisanna coming?" I questioned.

             "Not if you don't want her to." He smirked.

              "I don't." I whispered in his ear seductively as I ran my hands through his hair.

             "Then she won't come" he smirked as he ran his hands down the sides of my body.

           I rolled my eyes at my own sleaziness as I shrugged his hands off of me and removed myself from him.

            "Okay me and Genesis will be there." I smiled as I stood from the table and started making my way out of the cafeteria.

           As I was about to walk out of the cafeteria I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

        I abruptly pulled my arm back, being shocked by the action.

Who would dare to put their disgusting hands on me.

      I turn around with a bitchy/ disgusted look on my face, to be faced with the Mr. luh.

       My face immediately softened, as I looked up at him.

               "What is it?" I questioned with irritation clearly laced in my voice.

               "Where do you think your going?" He asked as his face hardened.

                "To the bathroom I have to take a piss." I said bitchily as I let the lie slip from my lips.

     In all honesty, I was going to leave and go back to my dorm. My phone needed to be charged and quite frankly I was done with today. I've got what I wanted from this school already.

       I've given the fine ass teacher a blowjob, I've got the hottest and most popular guy wrapped around my finger, I've clicked with his friends, pissed off his little girlfriend. I'm damn near controlling their relationship, and I've been invited to go to a party and sneak off the campus all in one day.

       So I'm really just ready to just go to my dorm, take my a well needed beauty rest, rejuvenate myself, beat my face, pick out a bomb outfit, and prepare myself to be a hoe tonight.

          "Your not going to the restroom." He informed as he shooed me away.

           "And why's that?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

            "Because students aren't allowed to leave unless granted permission." He smirked causing me to snarl.

             "Okay well can I have your permission to go to the bathroom?" I asked with a bitchy tone.

          He hummed to himself as he pretended to be in deep thought.

             "No, now go back to your seat." He said in a very stern tone.

   I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I continued to stand in front of him.

               "Go sit back down before I write you up for being disobedient." He said as he slightly pushed me backward.

       I stumbled back ever so slightly as my face scrunched together in shock.

         I walked away as my eyes scanned the cafeteria looking for another teacher to ask.

         My eyes landed on Mr. Maloley as a smirk became planted on my face. I looked over at mr.luh seeing his eyes follow me as I approached him.

          "Hey Mr. Maloley" I said in a low tone to make my voice more seductive.

           "Hey, Mercedes was it?" He questioned, not quite sure of my name.

            "Yes sir" I said as I arched my back ever so slightly to make my boobs pop out a little more than it was before.

             "Well what can I do for you?" 

Oh god, there are many, many things you can do for me. You don't even know the half of it.

              "I was just wondering if I could go to the bathroom, I asked Mr. Luh but he said no. And I was too afraid to tell him it was some personal issues." I said as I waved my hand to my lower region.

              "Then why aren't you afraid to tell me?" He questioned.

               "I don't know I guess I just feel more safe around you." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

            He looked down at me and slightly smiled before responding.

                 "Okay you may go, but you have to be back in 4 minutes." He stated causing me to mentally laugh.

  Even if I was actually going to the bathroom, there's no way in hell I'd be back in 4 minutes.

                   "Yes sir." I smiled before walking away.

      On my way walking out the cafeteria my eyes connected with Mr. Luh's. A smirk spread across my face as I flipped my hair to the side, before strutting out of the cafeteria.

      I walked through the long halls, searching for a goddamn exit but I couldn't find not one. I walked through different doors and dodged different teachers before finally being outside.

       My eyes squinted as the bright sun immediately hit my eyes. I quickly ran across the grassy field before entering the girls dormitory.

        A very relieved sigh escaped my lips as I was extremely lucky to not have any security guarding the building. I jogged up the stairs to the second level before finding my room and quickly opening the door.

        A smile crept upon my face as I successfully made it to my room. I took off the ugly ass blouse and slid off the basic ass skirt before connecting my phone to the charger and plopping down onto my bed.

       I pulled my hair into a high bun before pulling off my covers and crawling into bed.

     Time for my beauty rest.