Baby's First Holidays.(Your P.O.V.)

Liam:I sat up in the car "Ella are you excited to go to see all the animals"Liam asks Ella, me and Liam decided to go to Africa on Safari with Ella she loves nature "elephant" she says excited "ye baby there'll be elephants and monkeys " I say as I watch her eyes get wider "Shes so cute like her mum" Liam says "ELEPANT DADA" Ella screams and points at the elephants that we pass "you like the animals baby?"I ask "muma baby giraffe cute" she says giggling.After awhile we went to a bench "here Ella"Li says and gives her a little sandwitch she smiles at liam and bites it "dada tired" she mumbles "ok baby"I say and pick her up so she can snuggle into me "best first holiday ever baby"I mumble into liams chest "come on my sleepy girls" Liam says and he puts his arm around my waist "wuv you muma and dada"Ella says "Me and muma love you lots Ella"li says.Africa was amazing and beautifully 

Zayn:"Zayn have you seen Jai's shoes?" I shout to Zayn who was brushing his teeth "Muma" Jaiden says and starts to cry "hey hey why is my boy crying?"Zayn says and picks him up and kisses his forehead "dada tired"Jaiden whines "where going to see all the fishes and the dolphins Jai"Zayn explains "really?" Jaiden asks shocked "ye baby boy"Zayn says as he slides on Jai's shoes.Jaiden loves water and fishes unlike his dad who hates the water "oh!"Jaiden squeals happily as he watches the whale do a flip  "babe he fell asleep on me"I whisper to Zayn "give him to me babe"He whispers and takes Jai and he snuggles into Zayn's warmth.Flordia was really amazing.

Louis:"DADA" Jamie yells "JAMIE"Louis yells back causing the baby boy to have a fit of giggles "boo we should get going"I say to Louis as I get Jamie and I's bag "I have the baby and my bag you go wait in the car baby girl"Lou says and kisses me "ok you ready to go to the waterpark Jamie?"I ask "ye muma" he says and holds boots his teddy."Jamies you want to come on the slide with daddy?" Lou asks "Ye dada"Jamiev says to Lou "did you have fun Jamie?"I ask "Ye muma"He says "muma me sleepy with you?"he asks "ye of course you can baby" I say and we fall asleep cuddling together.Florda was incredible.

Harry:"DISNEY LAND"I yell excitedly "you're more excited then Darcy is"Harry says and chuckles "I love Disney Land,makes me feel like a princess"I say and giggle "but you're my princess and no one elses princess"He says sternly "Im ariel dada"Darcy giggles and looks at the princess that pass by "Hello little girl you remind me of my friend belle"Repunzel says to Darcy "Oh muma repunble"Darcy says and sturggles to say the princess's name "ye darcy thats repunzel"I say "your mighty pretty darcy"repunzel says and gives Darcy her tiara "your my new princess Darcy"Harry says which causes Darcy's eyes to widen "dada wuv you"she says to him and he smiles.

Niall:"Lego Land is so cool"Ni says "ye Ni its quiet incredible" I say and bounce Jacob on my hip "baby lets go knights kingdom"Ni says and we walk over there.After getting on some rides and meeting some lego men and women,we decdied to go for lunch "lego muma"Jacob says while playing with the lego me and Ni got him "look jacob vroom vroom"Ni says and pushes the lego car up and down the table we sat at "dada me play too"Jacob says sounding a little hurt because he didn't get to make a car "Your car baby boy"Nialler says and gives it to Jacob who puts it in his mouth "this is an amazing holiday baby thanks"I say to Niall "You're welcome my love"he replies and kisses my head.

Vote,Comment,Read

Thanks:)

QOTD (Ouestion Of The Day) :What should the next chapter be? :D

I was late updating sorry guys :( I got home late .I had a trip today and stuff so I'll try be on timenext time:D

Gracie xxx

Love you all