Chapter 1: Cry for Help

Naveen's P O V

"Hey guys I'll meet up with you later, I gotta pee."

Niall chuckled, nodding and leading the rest of the boys out. I hated lying to them, but they couldn't know. It'll kill them, and I don't want them to worry. We were at Nandos. Niall was "starving" after school so we decided to come here. Some girls at school called me a whore for being friends with Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn, thinking I'd at least fucked one of them or all. I cried in the bathroom at school, didn't have my blade on me at the time so I sneaked it in my jeans pocket and decided to do it here instead. Here goes nothin. I turned left and entered the bathroom. Locking the door behind me. I hugged my knees in while sitting on the floor. Water falls of tears fell.

1 swipe

2 swipes

3 swipes

4

5 swipes

6 swipes

7 your a whore

I held in my cry for help, taking the gauze and wrapping it around my wrist. Finally pulling my sweatshirt back on and pulling the sleeves down.

~~~~~

Zayn's P O V

"Do girls really take this long to pee? Or is it just Nav?" I asked the lads. The shrugged there shoulders. I was about to go find her but decided against it when saw the beauty walking towards us.

"There you are, what took you so long?"

"My stomach was having some ... issues ..." Niall chuckled, getting her foreshadowing. I shook my head at his stupid behavior. Something wasn't right with Nav. I could see it in her eyes.

~~~~~

Naveen's P O V

"So let's eat yeah?" Zayn asked. I shook my head.

"My stomach still hurts, you guys go on ahead. I gotta head home anyways." I lied

"You sure love?" Liam asked.

I nodded my head, walking out the door and sprinting home. Hopefully they won't find me.

"Don't think we won't catch you whore!" Sam yelled. Shit there in track. I turned the corner and ran down the alley way. Bad idea. Two of them appeared at the end. The other two on the other side. Fuck I'm dead. I fell to the ground, rubbing my sore head from whatever it is that damaged it. I looked up to the same caked faced bitches looking down at me, smirking. Soon enough punches and kicks from every direction came my way. As soon as they got what they wanted they walked away. Leaving me to soak in my own blood. Everything started to spin, my eyes shut. Allowing me to go into a deep slumber.

_____

hii lovelies! sooo this is my new fanfic it will be a Zayn one:) plz vote and comment! xx