Chapter 2: Worried

Naveen's P O V

I woke up to the bright lights shinning through whatever it Is that hade enough negative space to blinde me. I got up slowly, only to be lightly pushed down by two paris of hands. I opened my eyes to the five familiar worried faces.

"Hey guys."

"Nav what happened? "

"Well hello to you to." I muttered, trying to get up once again, only to be pushed back down.

"Will you guys let me get up, or naw?

"Naw." Liam said, I lightly laughed. Regretting it soon after by the amount of pain that shot through my body.

"Fuck."

"Nav can you please tell us what happened?" Zayn asked again. I swayed my head back and forth, biting my lip preventing the sob to come out. Zayn rushed to my side and brought me to his chest, rocking me back and forth as I let everything out. The other four rubbed my back, putting there arms around me as well. I soon pulled away, whiping my eyes and taking a deep breath.

" I c-can't."

"Why not?"

"T-they'll p-punish me worse." I choked out, looking down.

"Hey hey." Zayn said, bringing his fingers to lift my chin up, meeting his carmel eyes.

"We won't let them, I promise. " I sighed.

"It w-was Sam, and her ass hole friends. T-they're jealous because they think I've f-fucked one or all of y-you."

"Is that why you cut? Why you haven't been eating." Louis asked with sorrowful eyes.

"H-how'd y-you know?" I pleaded.

"When we found you, we saw them. Nav your way too skinny you got ta eat." Niall said.

"N-no."

"Nav please."

"I-I'm tired I'm gonna try to sleep."

"Sorry princess can't do that." Harry said.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because we need you to eat so we know your not lying about it. And from now. You have to have one of the boys with you wherever you go. Were not leaving your sight." Liam bossily said, fuck you dad.

---

going to be updating more frequently now so sorry for the wait!

plz vote and comment!:)