Chapter 5: Broken Part 2

I tried getting up but failed miserably, stupid wrist. I tried using the other but I was gently lifted off the floor.

"I got you Nav." Harry whispered.

"Excuse me?" Sam said, glaring back at Zayn.

"You heard me bitch, you have no fucking right to make fun of Nav that way. None of that shit is true, she's 10× better, obviously more gorgeous, and damn right wanted. Putting her down will only make you look even more of a bitch. If you even speak to her I won't think twice without calling the police. This is harassment and I won't put up with it any longer. "

Sam and her bitches walked away leaving a fuming Zayn to grab me out of Harry's grasp. He kissed my forehead and held me close.

"What hurts babe?"

"My wrist and ankle, I feel light headed and I don't think my heads stopped bleeding so that's probably why."

"Shit, we need to get her to the hospital ASAP."

"No no I'm fine. There probably just bruised and I don't wanna bother my parents at work it's fine."

"No Nav your hurt, you can't even walk."

"Put me down, yes I can." I said sternly

As soon as my foot touched the floor I screamed in pain and fell to the floor. Tears fled out of my eyes. Zayn crouched down and whiped my tears away, kissing my nose and picking me back up and taking me to the car.

~

We were 5 minutes away from the hospital and I could already feel my body give up. My eyes were too heavy, even with the cloth Zayn hade in his hand behind me head.

"Come on Nav just a little longer. Hey hey look at me."

I opened them to see the flawless cutie. He leaned in and our lips connected.

Electricity flowed threw my blood stream, our lips moving perfectly in sync. My lips parted a bit to give us more acess, his tongue glided in and my hand grasped his hair. He pulled me to his lap and held the small of my back.

"Your so beautiful. " he whispered in my neck. Kissing it over and over again. Moving to my collar bones. I moaned.

"Excuse me sir, were here. "

We both pulled away breathless, foreheads touching.

The taxi driver cleared his throat. We looked his direction.

"Were here. At the hospital."

"Right right sorry man. " Zayn apologized and got out, picking me up bridal style and giving me one last peck.

__

vote and comment plz xx