Chapter 11: BPD

I actually hade to google this imfo on BPD, so if this hits a sensitive spot somewhere in your noggin then feel free to skip, it is a serious matter. 》》

Zayn's P O V

"Yes, when she was first checked in Dr. Stephenson was enlisting her into therapy. At first it was only for her self-harming and depression but since her parents passed, she decided to try this excercise."

"When's she gettin out? What's the exercise? Can I-"

"Sir. Please-"

"No! Please just let me see her, she needs me." I choked out

"I can't, the whole part of this exercise is so she doesn't rely on anyone anymore. She's held In her feelings for so long that now It's medically hurting her."

"M-medically?"

She nodded.

"She's hade BPD (Borderline personality disorder). This happened before she was even brought here."

"B-Bpd!? H-how did-when did-how-"

I ran a hand through my hair, pulling at the roots in frustration. Liam layed a hand on my shoulder.

She sighed, "Her depression sadly led to this. We first noticed with the bullying, then her cutting. Physical/verbal abuse lead to intensive fear, which leads to the cutting which are both signs of it. Now with her abandonment as well."

"I-I have to see her, she needs help- she-she cant be all alone!

"Like I said before that was part of the exercise, she has a rare and dangerous case, we hade to take precautions."

"But-You-If-she can't not have anyone! She has no family left as it is! You can't just force her into it! She's probably all alone right now, isn't she? In some sort of closed off fucking room!? What'd you do drug her!?" I was fuming now, beyond even.

Liam gently tugged my shoulder back, so that he was In front now.

"Please.. Jamie just let him see her, we understand the conditions but locking her up isn't doing her any benefits either. She needs him."

She heavily sighed

"Very well, this way please."

I breathed a sigh of relief, following her and Liam through hallway after hallway.

《Zayn texting the lads about Nav; chat room》

Z=Zayn C=Harry N= Niall L=Louis

<fwd msg: to: Curlyy, Nialler, & LouBear>

Z: Where r u guys?

C: Nandos

L: Nandos, leprechaun was gettin on my last fucking nerve

N: Nandos!!

Z: Hurry back, Liam and I are just gettin Nav

L: Just now? That doesn't sound good

C: What happened?

N:  It's been hours, y r ya guys just now gettin her?

Z: I'll explain everything once u guys get here.

L: be there in 10

C: ok

N: lucky u! I just finished haha

I stuck my phone back in my jacket pocket, looking up. Finally coming to a stop, in front of a somwhat tiny room, it looked so closed off from everything. How could they do this to her?

My breathing got heavy again, fists clenched at my sides, nails digging into the flesh on the inside of my palm. Jamie typed in a code, the door slide open and in there layed a broken princess. My fists unclenched, tears welling in my eyes at the sight. Nav was on the floor, asleep with puffy eyes and wet cheeks, her knees were hugged in. I ran to her side, delicately stroking her right cheek, placing a kiss at the the top of her head, picking her up gently. She stirred a bit, only to grab my shirt as tight as possible in her delicate little hands. She nuzzled her head on my chest, cuddling into me. I turned around, walking out of there as soon as I could. Liam followed me back to her room. Outside the other lads were waiting, once they saw us, they shot up from they're seats, with shocked, hurt faces. Harry opened the door for me,  walking in, I carefully got us under the covers. Nav clung to me even tighter this time. Her breathing kept its shallowness.

-

I'll try updating sometime next week, it won't always be Mondays, I'll eventually post an updating schedule AND I might be adding songs at the beginning of each chapter (I'll be going back to previous chapters and editing as well if and when I get the time) be sure to leave me a comment and let me know! Because i put a lot of effort into writing these for you guys:D xoxo