Chapter 15: Goodbyes

Naveen's P O V

"I'll call every day baby, ok? Hell I'll visit everyday. " he smiled, though I could faintly see his eyes start to glisten.

"Zayn babe, I'm gonna be fine ok? This was a compromise between both of us and now we're finally going through with it. Don't make me run back to your car just because I can see your eyes start to water. Thats my job and dammit your beating me to it!" I teased, even though I was already balling my eyes out, sticking my tongue out at him as he pulled me into another embrace.

God I'm gonna miss these so damn much.

"What am I going to do without you babe?"

I chuckled lightly, snuggling myself as deep and far as I could into his neck. Taking in his scent that I've come to adore.

"Shut up you have the boys." I muttered, his chest vibrated. Making me smile. Its times like these when I can really see our love shine. I just made the man laugh in a time of pure heart ache and sadness, if that isn't a sign then I don't know what will be.

He pulled me out of his arms, holding the small of my back with his two hands that were clasped together.

"Yeah but there not you. I can't admire their beauty,  or hold them at night or hold their hand and play with there perfect hands; and I definitely can't tell them how much they mean to me, or tell them I love them so damn much or say goodnight to them or anything like that. Nav you keep me sane. You make me happy, I feel like I can do anything when I'm with you. I don't know what I'm gonna.. or how I'm gonna.."

I grabbed his face in my hands, rubbing them with my thumbs.

"Zayn baby listen to me. I know this is gonna be hard. Hell this is probably the hardest  thing I will ever do. But it's for both of our own goods. I can get the help I need and you can focus other things. This past year you've only been focusing on me and me only. And now that I'm gonna be take care of; you can focus on your drawing or getting a job or anything. And hey its not like we won't see each other right? We'll call and write and knowing you you'll visit me all the time, ok?"

He nodded, placing a kiss on my forehead before embracing me yet again.

"Everything's gonna be ok." I whispered in his ear. He nodded,  pulling me out of my safe haven and attaching his lips on mine. Everything about this kiss was filled with passion, need, and lust. Our lips craved one another;  and the idea that we're technically leaving each other doesn't help. We oulled away, breathless and swollen.

"I love you Nav." He said, kissing me yet again..

"I love you too Zayn. " we rubbed noses, Zayn wiping away my tears and me wiping his away too, giving each other one last and final kiss, before the boys came over.

"Don't think I've seen anything as sappy as that since The Titanic." Louis remarked. Every one laughed as Zayn and I smiled at each other.

"But; we're gonna miss ya Nav." He added, as all the boys joined me in for a group hug. They pulled away as a nurse came over and told us it was time for me to go. Zayn gave me one last kiss before my hand slid out of his

~
hiii

(I was supposed to update this forever ago and I totally spaced ... yeahh brains not ripe yet)

~anyways~

I literally spent the last half hour or so writing all this down and getting to where I wanted to and DAMN I am proud of myself, for once haha. aannnyyywayyss

as I promised; here's mi update.

whalee; I'm off to bed ! be sure to vote and comment AND don't be shy to message me and ask to read a fanfic of to yours I'd be thrilled and honoured :)

ciao for now !
-Harry×LukesReject