Chapter 12: Home?

Naveen's P O V

Relief.

I felt, home. Was I  home? Was all this just a dream? Are my parents still alive? Are they here, at the hospital, with me? Are we back home? Having a movie night, like we always do whenever they come home from their trip? Are we eating Chinese take-out? Together, on the couch? ...

My eyes slowly, dreadfully, opened. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Feeling a warm body next to me I turned around, seeing a half woken Zayn. He rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times.

"N-Nav?"

"Zayn? What are you-what hap-where-"

Zayn's P O V

She started to breathe heavier, not having a clue of what was happening. I extended my arms, running my hands up and down her arms.

"Baby it's ok, your ok. "

She started relaxing piece by piece.

Relaxing her body inch by inch, laying her head back on my chest as I continued to soothe her.

"M-my parents are really dead, aren't they?" She whimpered. I looked down, she was biting her lip, trying to  hold in her sob. The pools of tears in her eyes sprang free, running down her cheeks. She hid her face completely in my chest, wrapping her arms around me. I craddled her, my chin resting on her head. I rocked us back and forth. She wailed, and she wailed, I hated hearing it as often as I did. She doesn't deserve any of this. She never did. Seeing her hurt was excruciating, seeing her fall apart, breaking every second.

__

"Nav?" I whispered, looking down to see if she settled down. Her head lifted, revealing her puffy eyes and sticky cheeks, the ones I'm so used to seeing, the ones I want to see crinkle, like they do when she's happy. I whiped them away, holding her beautiful face in my hands, caressing her cheeks.

"Yeah?" She croaked out.

"I love you baby." I said, kissing her for head then pecking her lips.

"I love you too." She beamed, and for the first time in what seemed like an eternity I saw the once happy girl I fell in love with.

__

already got the next chapter started! Eeek more drama haha