Chapter 4: Broken

My eyes weighed a thousand pounds and felt glued shut from all the crying, I managed the pry them open anyways. I rubbed my eyes and looked around at the five defeated faces. I looked down, not wantig them to see the broken once happy girl they knew.

"Hey Nav." Zayn spoke. "How are you feeling?"

I sighed, broken and unmasked

"Fine." He nodded, resting his elbows against his knees.

"When was ta the last time ya ate?" Niall asked

I didn't answer just kept looking down, knowing the truth would hurt them.

"Nav tell us the last time you fucking ate." Zayn snapped.

My mouth parted and my eyes darted to the bastard.

"4 fucking days Zayn. There. Are you happy now?" I snapped back, climbing out of bed and heading for the door, only to have a hand clasp around my wrist.

I hissed, yanking my hand wrist away from there grasp.

"Nav I'm sorry I forgo-"

"Stop."

He sighed, "Where are you going?"

"The park. "

"Okay, you know I have to come along-"

"I'm aware, just gonna get a head start."

"Nav .." he grabbed my hand and stroked it with his thumb. I pulled away. Walking towards the front door, grabbing my skateboard,  beanie, and high tops.

~

I got a running start, gliding on my skateboarde before I heard Zayn's footsteps trail behind. I ignored him and kept riding through the streets. My foot left the board and I collided with the ground. Seeing a bloody rock and aching pain in my head. I heard the same snickers as before.

"Stupid bitch. "

"God no wonder she cuts, she's so damn ugly how does she even look in the mirror before throwing up?"

"How do those sex gods even stay around her she's so damn annoying!"

"I would've killed myself already if I was her." I lost track from who was saying what because of the excruciating pain in my wrist and ankle.

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up."

They all gasped, I turned to see the five boys giving them the death glare.

__

oooohhh shit!

I'm still updating:)

vote and comment? xx