Chapter 3: Enemies

I turned to my side slowly, feeling every kick and punch easing it's way into me. I bit my lip and let out a yelp. Closing my eyes and swallowing the tears. I felt a familiar pair of arms sneak there wsy under my fat self. Adjusting me slowly and holding me like a baby. I looked up to the jet black hair and perfect jawline.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear, kissing my head and lifting me up. Carrying me to the dinning room. The pain in my sides was bearable but the pain in my heart wasn't.

~

The rest of the boys appeared at the kitchen, all doing there own task while Zayn held me in his arms. I laid my head against his chest. Gripping the material of his shirt.

"It'll be ok babe. Were going to help you. Whatever it takes." He whispered. I lightly smiled, dreaming of the freedom from ny twisted and cruel mind. Him adding babe wasn't helping me hide it. I know the other boys have called me 'love' and what not, but when Zayn says it, I can't help but break out into a stupid grin. It soon disappeared by the plate of food being placed in front of us.My eyes went wide, hands starting to tremble and I was breathing fast. I tried backing away from it but Zayn was hugging me tightly.

"Nav calm down."

"N-no I can't eat. I c-can't. No no no no!" I yelled.

"Nav come on it's your favorite!" Louis said enthusiastically, I swayed my head back and forth. Thr aroma of the mac and cheese filled my nostrils and my mouth began to drool. I gave up and dinned in, knowing I'd have to throw it all up later.

~~

Me and the boys were now watching The Amazing Spiderman. I excused myself from them to go to the bathroom. Zayn insisted he hade to stay outside the door. I sighed and he continued to carry me there. I turned around and locked the door once he was out.

"Nav what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." I whispered, shoving my fingers down my throat and letting the mac and cheese pile in the toilet. Zayn's hands smashed against the door, pleading to come in. I layed down and hugging my knees in and drifting off into a black abyss.

~~~

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Zayn asleep in a chair and the rest of the boys sprawled out on the floor. I sighed, knowing this was all my fault. I silently swung my legs over the bed, putting one foot down and dodging Harry's hand. Tip toeing to the bathroom, and avoiding the boys. I finally reached the door handle when I heard words.

"Nav where are you going? "

"B-bathroom." I choked out.

I heard him stand up, walking towards me.

I sprinted into the bathroom trying to shut the door. Damn my girlish strength. I gave up and searched for a razor. I grabbed the first one I saw and was about to slash when Zayn grabbed me from behind and started to pull me away.

"ZAYN LET GO!!"

" No Nav I'm not letting you go back! "

"It's the only way let me go!"

"No there's gotta be another way!"

"Well there's not! Let me go!"

"I'll find it!"

"No this is the only way I need it!"

"No you don't I'm not letting you hurt yourself you don't deserve it!"

"Yes I do let me go!"

I punched and kicked as hard as I could but he wouldn't budge. Soon all fivw of the boys were pulling me back. I strained my arms for the blade, doing everything in my will to win my prize.I slowly gave up my battle and cried in the enemy's arms.

__

vote and comment plz xxx