Chapter 6: Broken Part 3

Zayn's P O V

The doctors took Nav away, sadly I couldn't go with her. All I could do was mouth an 'I love you' and let them take my princess away.

Me and the boys waited a few hour's. Niall never leaving the vending machine,  and the rest sleeping or pacing around the waiting room. Her head bleeding kept me from sleeping, I couldn't knowing she wasn't okay.

"Naveen Coress?"

I jolted out from the seat and ran to the doctor

"How Is she doc? Is she okay? When can I-"

"Calm down sir, only family can visit her right now."

"Her families not here and I'm the one who brought her. I'm her boyfriend please. "

"Very well, follow me."

Naveen's P O V

I woke up with a huge migrain. The bright lights only made it worse. I finally managed to get them open, revealing the cutie who saved me.

"Hey Nav." He caressed my cheek with his thumb and gave me a smile.

"Hey."

"How ya feelin?"

"Sore." I pouted

He laughed, we heard a knock at the door and in came the doctor.

"Naveen correct?" I nodded

"Hello I'm doctor Stephenson." We shook hands.

"Well you seem to have several bruisses on your ribs, a mild concussion, a sprained ankle, a fractured wrist, and multiple cuts on your wrists and thighs. Care to explain?"

I sighed.

"I was bullied by four girls which caused the self harm." I mumbled.

"Ah I see. Common in most teens. Sorry to hear that."

"So am I."

"Well the self harm is a serious issue, do you have a parent or guardian to call?"

"Why do you need to call my parents?

"They need to know about the self harm, and we need there permission to enter you in counciling."

"Counciling?"

"Sweetheart you need help."

"No I don't. I have Zayn and the boys, they can help me."

"Nav, baby we're not enough."

"No, Zayn you are."

"Nav you need professional help."

"No I don't I'm fine!"

"I'll leave you two to talk." She butted in, closing the door behind her.

"You won't eat, your cutting. Nav please we only want what's best for you."

I can't believe this, he's actually fucking sidding with her. He couldn't possibly want what's best for me. He's probably just trying to get rid of me. Sam was right.

--

hiiii :)

Officially one summer vaca. so I'll b updating in all 3 books soon:)

-

vote and commen plz♡

-