Chapter 13: Lost Memories

I kissed her passionately, feeling the fire ignite between our steamy kisses. They moved in sync repeatedly, tongues dancing, my hands pulled her waist closer to me. She latched her hands around my neck,pulling me closer and deepeining the kiss. She moaned as I slide my hand up her shirt, fisting at her shirt before pulling it over her head.

Naveen's P O V
"No!" I wailed, as he ripped my shirt off me ..

"Come back to me baby, Nav. Its me I'm here."

He handcuffed me to the bed, pulling my legs apart.

"Baby come back."

"Now be a good girl and keep your fucking mouth shut." He said, duck taping my lips shut.

"Nav!"

"L-Leave me alone p-please!"

"NAV!"

My eyes sprung open, Zayn held my face between his hands. My gaze started to slur as black dots covered my sight.

__

The horrible memories are the ones we remember most.

My eyes slowly opened. Revealing Zayn sitting next to me, holding my hand with puffy eyes.

"Nav." He breathed, cupping my face in his hands and attaching his lips to mine in a passionate peck.

"Am I ok? W-what happened?" I whisperd

I saw his tears start to build up in his eyes, he swallowed.

"Nav, there's something we need to talk about. Something the doctors found out."

I nodded, he grabbed both of my hands in his, leaving delicate kisses.

"They found Lunesta in your system, not recently but it- it helps you sleep, they found that you were .... assaulted... Not raped thought which is good but that's why you freaked when we started getting intimate."

"No!" I wailed, as he ripped my shirt off me .He handcuffed me to the bed, pulling my legs apart. "Now be a good girl and keep your fucking mouth shut." He said, duck taping my lips shut. "L-Leave me alone p-please!"

I gasped, feeling my heart shatter at the memory.

"This-this guy h-he took me into an alleyway.. the p-police found me a bit a-after he g-got far. I-I remember.. that's all i-i saw. That's why I freaked.. o my god."  I whimpered.

Zayn pulled me into his chest, rocking me back and forth.

I broke down, screaming into his chest.

"WHAT ELSE IS A LIE!? HUH? DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME OR IS THAT A LIE TOO!?"

I screamed, pulling away and pacing around the room. Scraping my hands throughout my hair.

"Nav I really do love you. Nothing else is a lie baby I love you so much, deep down you know that. I know  you do. You're just stressed and confused,  but I'm not leaving, Ok?"

I lost it, I broke. Wailing and screaming and crying everything I hade, out.

"I-I'm s-sorry I don't know w-what's r-right or what's w-wrong I- I was just scared I-I'm sorry I-I .." I bit my lip, shaking my head. The crimson red started to ooze from my lip. I licked it away, a disgusting habit I picked up ever since I was little, or so I think maybe that was a lie to?

"It's ok baby, it's ok."

"No, no no no no no." I shook my head, "Its not, I-I just now remebered i got assaulted a few months ago b-by s-some creep... I've been diagnosed with BPD .. my parents are dead and I doubt I'll be o-out of here a-anytime soon.. I-I can't do this. I-I can't I can't I can't I can't.." I sobbed, hiding my face back in Zayn's shirt.

"Babe-"

I cut him off, lifting my head and looking him straight in the eyes.

"W-When's this all gonna e-end?" I begged, closing my eyes and trying to calm my breathing.

"When's what Nav?"

"This.. t-the pain my tears e-everything I just.. w-want everything n-normal again.. b-because there's only so much I can take b-before I.. I.. I e-end it all and-"

"Nav I'm not gonna let you sink that deep okay? I promise on everything that is good, that I will get you out of this, and everything will be better and you'll be a lot happier. I just need you to be strong for me, yeah?"

I smiled, for the first time in what felt like ages, and It was genuine too. All thanks to this man.