Real life

Peter's POV

I decided to go to Michelle's house because I had a huge idea what's going on with her, but then I stopped.

I decided to go to the library because there was no way that she was gonna stay at home. When I got to the library, I had to stop and think for a while. Where would she be hiding.

When she's sad she usually goes to the history section of the place and reads the books about slavery to remind her that her pain and sadness is nothing to shed a tear about because people had it much worse back then.

I walk through the isles until I notice a little ball burried away in a corner on one of the stools. An occasional sniff can be heard from the bundle.

"MJ?" I say, walking close to the  person hidded away in the corner. She lifted up her head, and indeed, it was her.

"Hey," I said, and her eyes were puffy from obviously crying, and fresh tears were pooling in her eyes.

She sat the book down and ran to me, and I held her tight. She started silently sobbing.

"Michael broke up with me," she sobbed.

"Shhh, I'm here it's okay," I rub her back soothingly and his the top of her head.

"Tell anyone about this, and you're dead," she says, gripping onto my shirt tighter.

"I won't tell a soul," I say and hug her tighter.