Real Life

Michelle's days went from great to horrible. She graduated her first year of college alongside her friends. Then she found out her fiancé was going on holiday with his best friend and she was uninvited then a week later she was invited and now Peter found out about the silliest mistake in the world.

The whole was so stupid that she completely forgot about it. Peter moved to a new hotel room and she was sitting outside of his door. She didn't even want to see Ned because he's been rude to her since she got here.

"Peter..." She knocked on the door again, but nothing. A person walked past her and looked at her weirdly and she flipped him the bird.

The door quickly opened and she quickly got up.
"Did you kiss Ned?" he asked confused.

"Peter it was while you were gone after the infinity war. I... I raided my parents alcohol closet and I got so drunk. He found me sitting in the park. I thought my sister was dead...then I kissed him.

I don't know why I kissed him," Michelle sighed, "it was a good idea at the time. I'm not myself when I drink. It didn't mean anything, Ned was a bad kisser and it wasn't pleasant for either of us," she said and Peter nodded.

"You know..." he said. Something flashed inside his eyes and it wasn't something Michelle knew. This was a new look and she liked it.

"We have been engaged for a year we should get married," he said pulling her into his hotel room.

"So you're not mad?" Michelle asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Nope, I was mad, but now I know what actually happened and that is nothing I should be mad about," he said kissing her neck.

"You're right it isn't," she said and their lips locked in a heated kiss.

"Wait," Peter said and Michelle looked at him confused.

"Look... Ned has a key to this room and in an hour we're suppose to get something to eat so we gotta be quick," he said and Michelle smirk and they kissed again.