Real life

Michelle's POV

Peter and I got home a few days ago and I was at home packing up some last minute stuff.

Then it happened. I saw the comment and I stormed out of the house.

I know my boyfriend and most likely he's probably a mess right now.

When I got into my car I pulled out my phone.
"Karen where is Peter?" I ask and Karen gave me the address of where he is.

I drove to the park and I saw a figure on a bench. I walked to the bench then I saw him sitting there with a blank look on his face. His eyes had pools of tears in them and she sat down next to him.

"Tiger..." he stayed still and I wonder if he heard me.

"Parker," I cup his face kissing his cheek over and over again.

"I'm so sorry about my dad," I say.

"It's okay," he says with a shaky voice.

"I love you so much Peter," I say wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"I love you more MJ," he whispers laying his head in the crook of her neck.

"I miss them," he whispers after a while. I just run my hand through his hair and kiss his forehead.
"I know Tiger," I say holding him in my arms.

"Michelle I don't know what I'd do without you. I would die if something happened to you because of me," he said.

"Listen to me. If you think your gonna break up with me again we've had that conversation again and you know how it ended. We're a team. You and me okay and I'll be right here for as long as you want me too be," I say and I feel him nod in my neck.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I couldn't help my parents, but I can make sure that nothing happens to you...I can try," his last words came out as a whisper.

I just ran my hand through his hair massaging his head frequently kissing his forehead.
"Michelle..." he says after a while.
"Peter?"

He sat up and looked at me then he cups my cheek and I fall into his arms reversing the roles, but instead of hugging we kissed each other passionately.

This is how I knew I'd risk my life over and over again for this man. He was worth it.