11~ Save Myself - Little Bird (Epilogue)

Keep Calm and Kill Them All

Chapter 11

~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~

April 30, 2014- Wednesday

It's been exactly 24 years since I began this journal and this will be the last one I write.

Let me summarize the last 24 years.

After running away from the pack, I came across an Elder and told him my story. He gave me the power to grant each one of them a wish for closure. I didn't do that. Instead, I came back to the pack and cursed each of them except Rena and Veronica. At that point, my wolf already died and the evil inside had consumed my body. All I wanted to do was make sure all twelve of them died.  

In the winter of 1990, Rena found her mate who turned out to be a human and she left that dreadful pack to move to London.

In February of 1991, Ottis and Arcturus had a brutal fight for the Diamond Stone Pack when Mother and Father died. During the summer, the pack split. Ottis was the alpha of the Diamond Stone Pack and Arcturus was the alpha of his new pack; the Silver Moon Pack.

Two down ten to go.

In 1992, a careless lady wandered into the Diamond Stone Pack to investigate the murder of Jason and his sister and Ottis killed the lady. Then it turned out the lady was Arcturus' mate and like the boneheads they are, they had another fight. This one was interesting because Arcturus died and Cinder and Wyatt were now the leaders of the Silver Moon Pack.

Three down nine to go.

In 1993, Cinder and Wyatt had a nasty baby boy.

In 1995 Charolette tried to have a child but had a miscarriage due to the cruse gave her. I remember telling her, "Charolette darling, since you love children so much, you get the gift to have a miscarriage on May 12 during your pregnancies. So you can always remember that day for abandoning your friend but third time's a charm."

Then she tried again in 1997 and had a second miscarriage.

Moving on, Veronica found her mate in 1999 and Rebecca had a nasty baby boy too.

In 2000, Ottis and Sear had quadruplets but poor Sear didn't survive the birth and Ottis died with her too. That made Frank and London the new Alpha and Luna of the Diamond Pack. Then like clockwork, Charolette, Cinder, and Veronica had a child. Turns out Veronica's child was born blind and Veronica thought it was a curse, went totally insane and killed herself.

Five down seven to go.

Charolette tried to have a child in 2002 and 2004 but ends up with two more dead babies.

In 2009 Cinder and Wyatt had another child.

Then Chris died in 2010 in a battle between a rogue.

Six down six to go

In 2012 Cinder and Wyatt had their last child.

In 2013 I created a weapon to bring the rest of them. The weapon I call my little bird. With the help of my little bird, London wandered into the Silver Moon Pack. London then got captured by the soldiers and got locked up. Then Frank gathers the Diamond Stone Pack to rescue her. My little bird then helped me set the Silver Moon Pack house on fire and Cinder and Wyatt died as an outcome.

That leaves Charolette, Rebecca, Frank, and London.

The elders have granted me a few years to live for disobeying them which mean I have a few years to finally end Charolette, Rebecca, Frank, and London. Jason's death would finally be avenged in a way saving him and saving me too.

~N

~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~~ИIИᗄ~

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS.

TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY STORY TO THE END, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  

Vote & Comment. ~Proudly_Weird €>~<3