Author's Note 2 SEQUEL!!!

Keep Calm and Wait Until Next Year

The ending might not have been the ending you were hoping for but not all stories have happy endings. I wanted to highlight how gray life is and how it isn't always black and white in every situation.

Did anyone notice that the chapter titles were Ed Sheeran songs?

Keep Calm THERE'S A SEQUEL!

Reasons Why The Sequel Isn't Uploaded Yet.

1.) I'm currently 40 chapters into the sequel but I'm still not done and I want to finish writing all the chapters before uploading them as I did with this one.

How This Book Came To Be.

I was reading the book Pretenders by Lisi Harrison about a year ago and got the idea of the sequel. Then I realized that it would help readers to get a background story about how the villain came to be. Then I created this book. So I partially wrote the sequel to the first book before the first book.

Other Upcoming Books

In the waiting for the sequel, I have another book I might release after finishing it. The book is supernatural but not my regular werewolf stories.

Thanks

Thanks to all the Wattpad writers that have inspired me to create my own story for others to share. Major thanks to vienosoluna because she was the Wattpad author that inspired me the most to write beyond limits and to inspire others. That's why I dedicate this story to StandingInTheDark7.

Vote & Comment. ~Proudly_Weird €>~<3