SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

*hey!!!! people's!  so this book is about jared getting into some bad stuff but you'll have to wait till the nest few chapters!!! to see what happens yes I'm also in the book we are teenagers that have been friends for a very long time so here goes nothing*

      《MEETING ME AND JARED》

"ugh I'm to fat!" jared said. I just staired at him. "your not fat jay" I say putting a half smile on my face. "yes I am look at this!" he screams "I need to be 90 pounds" he said putting back his shirt on. hi, I'm Jessica Barrientes I'm 16 and I have dealt with depression ect. sometimes I just hate life I don't know why but it sucks. oh yeah you see that boy over their, well, his name is Jared Leto he Is also 16 he has the same problems as me but he has bulimia what ever you call it.

"I need to stop eating or I'll gain to much weight!" he says putting his head on my sholder. I always thlught he was crazing for wanting to be 90 pounds. but hey that's jared for yah.

《MY POV》

one day I was walking home from school wondering why jared didn't show up today "ugh maybe he was sick" I thought "let me go check on him" I walked from school to his house. as soon as I got their, I noticed the door was open, I ran and saw knifes everywhere and blood "oh...my...gawd..." was all that was going through my mind I couldn't even speak. I traced the blood all the way to jareds room and saw him hanging on a rope. I had my hand over my mouth I ran into the kitchen grabbed a chair and took him out of that. luckily he had a pulse.

《AT THE HOSPITAL》

I didn't know what to do so I just called the police cause I took a look at his wrist and they were slit open and they were deep. about 10 minutes into the waiting room the doctor comes in "Jessica?" he calls my name "oh yes is he gonna be alright" I ask concerned the doctor looks at me weird "are you a relative?" he asks I looked at him but didn't know what to say so, instead I just lied "y-yes" I said shaky "well, he is gonna be alright but he is in critical condition" he says "ok thank you can I see him?" I ask the doctor looked at me "yeah go ahead he is in room 6277" he said I looked and smiled "thank you".

《IN THE ROOM WITH JARED》

I heard a small groan coming from the bed. I was sleeping and I shot up like a bullet went through me. "where am I" he asks "oh your in the hospital jay" I say he looks at me sad "whats wrong" I say taking his hand "why didn't you leave me their to die?" he said I looked at him with a tear rollong down my face "I just couldn't leave you jay" I say crying between talking "and besides your brother is coming" I say as I hear a door open and I look up "and here he is" I say pointing at shannon.

shannon immediately ran to jared aand hugged him in a brotherly fashion. he looked at jared with tears in his eyes he was worried I can tell cause his eyes were red and puffy which meant he didn't get sleep at all. "Jared are you okay" he ask breaking away the hug "yeah I just need to die" jared said looking away and wiping his eyes. "well, jared your living with jessica" he says walking away.

《DOCTOR COMES IN》

"you are good to go tomorrow morning

ok" jared just nods.

"well jared looks like you will be safe with me" I say. I look and he was asleep. I walk up to him and plant a kiss on his cheek and walk out.