WHAT HAPPENED? DID WE?

*hey guys thanks for the 7 votes!!!!! that is the most I've ever got! keep voting!"

《SATURDAY MORNING》

《MY POV》

I turned over on my side and spread my arm out to give jared a hug, but, he wasn't their. my eyes shot up like a bullet going into me I sit up and notice that I'm not wearing anything except for a blanket wrapped around me. I started to cry I don't know why but my body felt guilty tears started to roll down and I cried even more I just felt so ashamed "oh my god" I whispered putting my hand over my mouth "we did" and I cried even more but as soon as jared came in he had brought me a shirt and a pair of his pants and tossed them to me.

"hey beautiful" he said kissing my lips "hey" I said trying not to cry "whats the matter?" he asked holding me by my waist "just had a nightmare thats all" I lied. I went down stairs and saw that his family was here. Constance jared and shannons mother, shannon and shannons girlfriend alyssa ugh she was a best friend to me and then I saw tomo and his wife vicky she was a sister to me.

"oh hello sweetie I brought you breakfast" I heard Constance say I looked at and just smiled "oh thank you mama leto" I say giving her a sweet warm hug. as soon as I let loose of the hug, I took a bite and didn't feel so good.

《JAREDS POV》

"oh thank you mama leto" I heard my.beautiful queen say. I looked up and saw her giving my mom a sweet warming hug. "oh dear you brighten up my day" I heard my mom say. now thats what I loved about my mom she was a person who would love to give other people hugs and thats what I loved.

I saw jessica taking a bite of her breakfast and she stopped. I wonder what was going on. she looked at me and ran up stairs and entered the restroom I followed her but I was running fast. as soon as I made it to the restroom she was throwing up I felt so bad I wonder what it was.

"babe are you okay?" I asked worried out of my mind "yeah I think so can you call your mom alyssa and vicky in here" she said sitting on top of the toilet I nodded to her approval.

I ran down stairs and called them they ran to the restroom and I stayed down stairs with tomo and well my brother shannon.

《MY POV》

"whats wrong sweetie" I heard them a say at once "I think I may be pregnant" I say looking at them. "well" I heard Constance say "vicky and alyssa you stay in here with jessica, I'm gonna go get her a pregnancy test" Constance said to vicky and alyssa they nodded in approval

"I hope I'm not I'm to young" I said hugging alyssa and Vicky. "well what if your not" alyssa said breaking the hug "yeah what if your not" vicky said also breaking the hug "well I hope not"

《JAREDS POV》

I saw my mom grabbing her purse and her keys I wondered what was going on me and shannon looked at each other "mom where are you going?" I asked walking to her "just to CVS" she said "for what?" I asked worried "for jessica hun" she said giving me a kiss on my cheek

" I'll be back" she said and she left.

"dude" I heard shannon say "what" I said putting my hands through my hair "did you and jessica have-" I just went silent "I think so" I said standing back up "dude" I heard tomo say "yes tomo" I replied back "I think jess is pregnant". I just staired Shockley "she can't be".

《10 MINUTES LATER》

《MY POV》

I heard Constance come in running with a bag in her hand "here" she said handing me a pregnancy test "get out please" I said and they nodded in approval I did the test and I had to waited 5 minutes Constance had a timer on her phone "5,4,3,2,1 and time!" I heard Constance say I was scared I was pregnant "check!" I heard alyssa say "ok ok ok" I said shakley

I staired at the pregnancy test and I cried

"I'm pregnant" I say crying "are you serious?" I heard them whisper "yes, here check for .your self" I handed the test to them and they gasped they were happy and I was happy cause I would finally have a family.

《JAREDS POV》

I saw jessica walking down with something in her hand "jared hunny jess has something to tell you" I heard my mom say "what is it babe" I say walking up to jessica and hugging her "here" she handed me something and it was wrapped "dude I think she's pregnant" I heard shanno. whisper in my ear what if she is???

I opened it and.I saw my mom crying "what does positive mean?" I asked looking at jessica

"I'm pregnant"

I'm gonna be a dad finally

*tell me how this chpt came out!!!! keep voting!!!!!!!*