PAIN

*hey! I hope you like this chapter! enjoy!*

《14 YEARS PASS》

《MY POV》

okay these kids are fully grown! both 14 years old! they have grown up so fast!. when I had them I was still going to college. I'm not like those other girls who don't go to school cause there pregnant. I'm not like that. I wanted finish college. and I did.

here I am standing here on the stage gonna graduate. I was proud of my self. I made it. to the end. my mom was here his mom his brother was here with his girlfriend and so was tomo and his girlfriend and then my step dad and my lil sis. my real dad couldn't make it cause he cared about the other children then me.

《FLASH BACK》

《A MONTH BEFORE GRADUATION》

"hey dad I wondering if you would like to come to my graduation?" I asked looking at him. he just looked at me with anger and slapped me across the face. I saw his wife eve looking at me smiling and just laughing. it hurt me that he cared more for her than me.

"why would I come to your graduation? huh I hate you your not even my daughter" he said spitting in my face. "you filthy bitch you should go to hell your dad doesn't love you anymore" she said dropping me on the floor and kicking me "yeah I don't love you" he said. I looked at him crying I can't believe he just said that. "well at least I have a dad over at my house who CARES about me and buys me stuff for my 2 children!" I yelled in his face. he looked me and just stared with his eyes open "you have children?" he asked looking at me "ANSWER ME!" he said "y-yes" I said.

they just looked at me and started to laugh "see danny I told you that she was gonna end up 16 and pregnant" she said "and the dad probably left cause she was ugly" she said. "yeah your right babe" my dad said to his wife eve. "I have a boyfriend that loves me and cares for me" I said "and yes we live together in a huge house at least he doesn't have to hit their kids for no reason" I said looking at eve "you wanna know why I hit them? I hit them because they deserve to know what pain is" she said.

"so I'm not going to your graduation get out of my house you filthy whore" as I walked out I took one last step on the stairs and I felt a hard push on my back. I fell and looked at my hand to see it was swollen

"I don't love you your not my daughter" was all that was going through my head.

《END OF FLASH BACK》

and still until this day I hate him for saying that.

"oh hunny!" I heard my mom say "you finally graduated!" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "yeah I'm just happy to have graduated" I say.

《JAREDS POV》

"oh dear!" I heard my mom say "you finally did it!" she said giving me a huge hug and a kiss on my cheek. "yeah I'm happy I succeeded" I heard jeaaica say. I saw her take out her phone and take a selfie.

as soon as she posted it up I saw what the little message said

"yay!!!! just graduated from college!!!!! @jaredletos family and my family were here to support me!!!! ilygsm!!!!! and all you echelons that are following me, I wanna thank you guys for helping me do my best to.support my family and well help me get throught college without murdering my self! lol jk I would never do that but thank you mom and my other mom and the rest and you echelons!!!! I love you guys!!!!!"

commentes were flying!

@lena_echelon- awww I love you to!!!!!

@angel_of_love- Ilygtm!!!!

@echelon_welcome- I fucking love you jessica your my idol!!!!

and more.

《MY POV》

after I took the selfie, alot of commentes came up. alot of nice ones to!. this is why I loved the echelon! everytime a echelon follows me I follow back and then they end up posting a pic that says I'm crying!

I looked up from my phone and noticed a similar car. "jared we need to run" I said grabbing katelynne's and jared jr's hand "we need to go thats my dad" he listened "mom leave my dad is gonna hurt you" I say giving her one last hug "mom I need you to leave I don't want you getting hurt" I heard jared say. and they listened and left.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I heard danny my dad say. he pulled out a gun and shot jared in the arm. "are you okay!" I screamed. he was just crying in pain. next I heard another gun shot and saw my little katelynne bleeding from her shoulder.  "oh my" I said driving.

"it hurts!" katelynne and my husband well boyfriend jared said in pain "okokok I know were going to the hospital"

we finally arrived at the hospital and it was full. jared and katelynne got out I parked the car and me and jared jr ran inside. I had to hold his hand. I was scared that I would loose him.

"WE NEED HELP" was all I said........

*tell me how It went!!!!*