SNOW BALL FIGHT

*thanks!!!!!!!!!*

《MY POV》

oh my god I finally can't believe I got married. I have my family my own family. and I was loving it. jared was here since day one I gave gim beautiful babies. I loved him with all my heart. probably in a few months we will move back to L.A. lets hope on that.

"I love you" I said giving jared a kiss and giving him a hug. "I love you more than anything, if I hadn't met you my life would be nothing" he said hugging me tighter. "wanna go outside and play in the snow with jr and katelynne?" he said golding me by the waist. "sure KATELYNNE AND JR GET DOWN HERE!" I screamed from downstairs. "yes mom" they both said. "wanna have a snow fight?" I said laughing. "Yeah!" they said getting their jackets and coats on. "come on" jared said taking my hand I followed him.

《JAREDS POV》

"come on" I said grabbing my beautiful wife's hand. "okay" she said putting her hand in my my hand. and she followed from behind. "ready? set go!" I screamed and started throwing snow at my kids they were laughing hard cause katelynne was red and jr was laughing but he was also crying. "can we join?" I heard erik's family say. "yeah c'mon and join the fun" jared said.

"oww that hurt" I said looking at jessica. she started laughing. I ran to her got her by the waist and took her down. I loved her. "I love you" she saod giving me a kiss. "I love you more" I got up took her by the hand and lead her Inside. "hey guys me and jess are going to take a nap" I said looking at them "ok" they all said and went back to throwing snow at each other. I looked at her from behind I couldn't tale it no more I need her."I need you right now" I said looking at her "I need you to" she said.

"lets go up stairs"

well, you know what happened

*liked it???*