I SHOULD TELL HER.....

*thanks again I love you guys all equally!*

《JAREDS POV》

"I don't know how to tell jess mom" I said talking to my mother "well just try cause you start tour in a couple of weeks hun maybe she can go with you" I heard my mom say. "you know what mom your right" I said sighing in stress "yeah you just need to talk to her not yell cause when a girl is pregnant they get really cranky hun" I heard my mom say. it was truth.

I looked down from the stairs and saw that jessica was just sitting their on her IPAD watching her series SHAMLESS that was on of favorite shows. I know her Just like that.

"babe?" I asked Scared "yes babe" she replied back "I really need to talk to you" I said shaky "um okay I'll be up in a bit" she said I walked straight into the room and waited.

"what did you want?" she asked sitting on the bed "umm how should I say this" I said "are you breaking up with me?" she asked with tears in her eyes "no no no I'm not breaking up with you I would've died if I did but thats not it" I said putting my hands up in the air "oh then what is it?" she asked wiping her tears off "well.................."

《MY POV》

"I'm going on tour" I heard jared say "oh well can I come with you when does tour start?" I asked laughing "your not mad?" I heard jared say "no I'm not mad I'm just happy cause I get to interact with all the echelons your cult" I said "oh it starts in a couple of weeks babe" I heard him say.

"since I'm already at 3 months what should we name our little girl and our little boy?" I said hugging jared "umm for the girl we should name her Katelynne Brianne Leto I really like that name its pretty and for our little boy we should name him Jared Jr Leto" I said

I saw him smile and it was the beautifuless thing you can ever see. its like see heaven but, just in a sexier way.

it made me feel like something but I just can't name it.

"hey mama" I said talking to constance "hi sweetie are you having twins!" she screamed into the phone "yes yes yes" I said "what are the names?" she asked crying "are you crying mama?" I asked her "yes I'm just happy so what are the names?" she asked laughing but crting at the same time "for the girl its gonna be Katelynne Brianne Leto" I said putting my hands into the air "and for the boy its gonna be Jared Jr. Leto" I said and I heard her even cry more.

Constance had tears of joy. and it always filled my heart with love, cause she loved me like I was her child. "oh dear those are beautiful names" I heard her say "thank you mama" I said laughing "I gotta go bye hunny" I heard her say "bye".

I can't believe I'm gonna Interact with all the echelons. they will know why I'm with jared............

*keep voting!!!! thanks guys I hope you guys are enjoying this!!!*