MY DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND HAVE BEEN SHOT!

* hi did you guys like the other chapter????"

《MY POV》

"WE NEED HELP!" I yelled. jared and katelynne we crying in pain. I hated to see them this way. "oh my god! doctor we need to do surgery!" one doctor screamed I saw this familiar face. it just looked so familiar!. me and jared went up to the doctor to examine him and to notice that it was shannon. "what the fuck?" shannon said "what happen jessica?" he said. "I didn't know you were a doctor?" I said giving him a huge hug.

"what happened to jared and katelynne" he said walking over to them. "they got shot" I said. "by whom?" shannon asked taking katelynne and jared "by my stupid motherfucker dad and his fucking bitch ass wife and sorry about the language its just I'm mad" I said looking down. "oh no its okay and why did your dad shot him and katelynne?" he asked. "because I.have a family". "well I gotta go and recover them go wait in my office" he said and I nodded in approval.

《JAREDS POV》

"god shit it fucking hurts!" I screamed "well bro you got shot and I need to take it out" my brother said. now shannon was a doctor that everyone loved just cause he was hansom. "and we are all done" he said.takimg the bullet out. "FINALLY!" I screamed. he wrapped my arm with some gauze and let me go.

"ouch that hurts" I heard kayelynne say. I'm suprised that she wasn't him pain. but, she was in pain when we were in the car. that is just weird. "are you okay" I said to my daughter "yeah I'm fine dad" she said. "ok little katleynne we are all done" he said. 'thanks uncle shan" she said hugging him. he hugged back. "where is jessica?" I asked grabbing katelynne's hand "oh she's in my office" shannon said.

"hey babe" I said kissing her and hugging her. "are you guys okay" she asled looking at us concerned "yeah mom were fine" katelynne said. "umm shannon wanted to see jr" I said taking his hand "ok"

"what's up little man" Shannon said  giving jr a high five "nothing much you" he said "just been working that's all" he laughed "well I gotta go bye see you tomorrow!" he said running off.

《MY POV》

"ugh are you okay" I said sitting on the bed "yeah I'm fine" jared said grabbing my waist. "mom, dad!" I heard screaming and went into katelynne's room to notice my dad was here. he had a gun pointed directly at katelynne's head. "get out!" I said "DAD!" I heard jr say. I saw jared running over to his room. "babe!" jared screamed "what!" I screamed back

"they are here!" he said.

"katelynne come with me" I said. she ran and grabbed my hand and speezed it. "kate go with your dad" I said. and she nodded in approval.

I ran downstairs and dialed 911. they answered yes!. "hi how may I help you" the police said "y-yes we are being robbed" "ok we will be their just stay safe" the police said and they hung up.

I heard police sirens and knew it was the cops. I grabbed jared jr and katelynne and ran out the door. "yes they are in their!" I said. they nodded and they went in and started shooting. I heard a loud yell and then I heard another one and then it was silent. I saw them bringing out the bodies to notice that they were in hand cuffs. I was happy that my family would be safe again.

"I will kill you" Danny said

"we need to move" jared said

"we need to bring the whole family just cast leave them behind" I said.

"we just can't leave them"

*did you like the chapter? I hope you did leave a nice comment! and vote!!!!"