MEETING THE ECHELON

*been waiting for this!*

《JAREDS POV》

"what tell me!" my mom said worried. "we are having another baby!" I said laughing. I heard sobbing through the phone. "oh my god!" she said while crying. "my 3rd grandchild" she said crying. "I know mom the family has just begun"I said touching my forehead. "what do you mean the family has just begun? the family began 14 years ago" she said. "Well for me" I said. "this is my very first family I've ever had"

"well how does it feel to be a dad?" my mom said. "oh mom its stressful!" I said laughing. "well thats how I was with you and shannon" she said. "hey" I heard jessica say. "is that jessica? let me talk to her please!" ny mom begged. "alright here she goes" I said handing jess the phone.

《MY POV》

"alright mom here she goes" jared said handing me the phone. "hi mama' I said talking to Constance. "oh my god! congraduations on having another baby girl I headd what the name was and thought is was so beautiful just like you" jareds mom said. "oh thank you" I said while crying. "gosh 3 grandchildren wow I'm going old hahaha" she said into the phone. "well I gotta go I'll keep you updated bye mama" I said crying. "eh okay bye dear love you to and tell jared I said I love him to and the kids" she said. I just laughed "okay bye" and he hung up

"babe come here" I heard jared say "ok hold on I'm coming' I said getting up. "look" he said pointing at the window. "oh my god" I said covering my mouth. I looked down to see all the echelon surrounding the place!. "we love you jared and jessica!" they screamed. "lets just go.down and meet them" I said smiling at jared. "are you crazy? they are wild!" jared said laughing. "wait I would never call them wild. they are the ECHELONS" jared said hugging me.

"ok lets go down" jared said grabbing my hand.

《MY POV》

"ok lets go meet the echelon" jared said grabbing my hand. "okay kids come down I want you to meet some people!" I screamed while touching my baby bump. they came down and put their shoes on and headed towards me and jared. "ok who are we gonna meet?"  katelynne asked. "I was heading towards the door they looked at me weird. "your going to meet" I said opening up the door "the echelon" and I heard the scream getting louder and louder every minute.

"jessica I love you so much!!!!!" I heard one echelon say. "I love you to" I said back. "can I get a picture with you?" one echelon said. "sure" I said grabbing her phone and taking the pic. "thank you so much" she said wiping her tears. "hey don't cry look if it will make you better, Ok follow you on instagram whats your Insta?" I asked. "oh its @alternative_queen_ thank you so much" she said hugging me. "your welcome!" I said. "now who's next!" I said. and then a line of fans started coming to me.

I saw jared taking alot of photos. I just loved the echelon so much. they love me for who I am. they love jared for who he is. "okay thank you for coming! just letting you know, I'll be doing a show here in L.A. at the hollywood bowl on September 15th come meet me there! I'll see you guys their!" and with that we went back inside.

"wow dad thats alot of fans" katelynne said. "yeah I know" jared said. "well were going to Disneyland tomorrow" I said laughing and putting my hands up in the air.

"kids go to sleep we have to wake up early and as for me a d you we need to sleep" he said leading me to the room and closing the door.

*btw, @alternative_queen_ is my actual account so follow me if you want!*