IOWA

*thannkkss!!!!

《MY POV》

ugh I was tired as hell. I need sleep. thats all I need. but obviously I couldn't. "babe, are you okay?" jared said coming to sure on the couch. "um yeah I'm fine babe" I said touching his hand. " and were here" my step-dad said stopping the car in front Oh his dad's house. "why hello!" I heard erik's dad say. "oh hey granddad" I said giving him a hug. "and who are these little kids?" he said giving my kids a hug. "oh sorry um these are my children. this is katelynne and this is jared jr." I said. "oh hello" he said "hello" my kids said at the same time.

"and who are these other friendly guy's?"

《JAREDS POV》

"and who are these other friendly guy's?"  I heard erik's dad say. "oh sorry hi I'm jared um jessica's boyfriend and um this is my brither shannon and this is his girlfriend alyssa and this is tomo and his wife Vikki and this is my mom Constance" I said introducing my part of the family.

"oh hey guys! I'm robert but you guys can call me rob" I heard erik's dad say. "wel lets get on inside" he said leading us the way to his house. "jessica? j have something to ask you" I said. "ok lets go up stairs" she said grabbing my hand. I knew it was the right time to ask. so I looked around and everyone was sitting down having a sip of hot chocolate cause it was snowing here In iowa.

I got down on one knee and started the little speech everyone just stared. "jessica, you are the love of my life you have made my life complete because you gave me 2 beautiful babies, well teens now" they all filled the room with laughter. "ahem I wasn't done, when I first moved in with you, I felt like you fixed my broken heart when you first held my hand my body blew up like fire works went off even though it wasn't The 4th of July so I wanna ask you something" I said. "oh here comes the part" I heard everyone say. "will you mary me?" I said looking at her.

"yes yes yes yes" she said crying.  I stood up and put the ring on the finger and she was a Mrs.Leto now. I picked her up from the ground and kissed her passionately with love.

"I love you"

*tell me how that went ily all