WHAT IS IT?

*****K-ROQ IS THE STATION TO HEAR!****

《MY POV》

ugh today is another doctors appointment! I just wanna have this baby and then I'm done with having more and more babies. this is gonna be my fourth after 14 years! god I'm turning old.

"okay if we have another boy, it will be named stiles" I said quietly talking in the room and waiting for the docotr to come in and do a ultra sound. "but" I said pointing at Jared, "if its a girl, I wanna name her carter". I said smiling. "well I like both names" jared said hugging my waist. "yeah I knew you would" I said giving him a kiss on the forehead. I heard the door open and jared flinched like he was in trouble or something I gotta admit I fliched too.

"okay well hello again jessica haven't seen you in ages" he said being sarcastic. "well yeah I'm old!" I said laughing. he also laughed. "well I'm going to do the usual routine and you will do the same" he said walking out the door. "okay thank you" I said doing the routine.

"okay are we ready?" the doctor said. "yeah I'm ready" I said looking at the screen. the routine took maybe about 5 minutes this time cause I was only having one. but yeah I'm really excited! "okay so by the looks of that particular body part, yes its positive. its a girl do you guys have a name picked out already?" he asked cleaning up his space. "yeah the name is gonna be Carter Leto" jared said. "oh thats such a beautiful name" he said. "yeah it was a last minute thing" I said laughing.

"thank you can't wait to see you again!" he said while waving bye. "ok see you soon!" I said also waving back. "ugh I don't wanna go through the pregnancy again" I said looking down at my little baby bump. "well this will be the last time i promise" jared said hugging me tight. "don't hold to tight" I said laughing. "oh Sorry" jared said kissing my forehead.

《JAREDS POV》

gosh gonna have another baby girl. Carter Leto is a really pretty babe jessica picked out. gosh I wish I can tell my kids but their at school. eh I guess I'll tell them in about an hour. they get out at 2:15. Oh wait let my spread the word and tell my mom. I logged back Into my twitter and tweeted away.

JARED LETO- so just heard! I'm having another baby girl! the family has just begun. the name is Carter Leto don't you love that name?

and with that, alot of tweets! this is why I love the echelon.

lena_kolender- awwww that is such a cute name! @jaredleto

natalie_leto-  fucking cute name @jaredleto

llfd- I love the name its very catching lol @jaredleto

and more tweets. they are veey supportive about me dating jessica. their is just one thing I noticed is that, me and jessica have no mixed name together. both of our names start with j's so its bery complicated to make a name for both of us.

and all I had to do was tell my mom. "hey mom" I said talking into the phone. "hey sweetie! and bro!" I heard shannon say. "tell shannon I said whats up just joking" I said laughing "how is jessica?" she said "oh shes good but guess what?"

"what tell me!"she said worried.

"we....."

*you'll have to wait till next chapter!*