DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT

*thank you for all the votes!!!! 17 freaking votes! thank you!!!!*

《10:50 A.M.》

《3 MONTHS LATER》

《MY POV》

today was the doctor's appointment. I looked at the time and it read 10:50 A.M. I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I was still in shock. what will I tell my mom? will she be mad or happy? "Jared!" I yelled from down stairs "yeah" he answered back ekth questioning "lets go babe" I saw him coming down from the stairs and grabbing his keys he looked like he had just saw a ghost.

we finally arrived at the doctor's.  it was 11:30 AM. jared was so kind that he came around the car and opened up the door for me. he helped me up and we walked in. I was scared to see if it was a boy or a girl.

lets hope it a boy.

《JAREDS POV》

I want it to be a girl. I want it to be exactly like jessica. I want this little girl to have a sweet personally and every thing. it would really make my day.

as we walked in I only saw 2 people and they looked way older. when I say that I mean like in there late 30's and I really felt ashamed because me and jessica were the only teens in here. well I can always support her but I'm scared to tell her that I'm going on tour. my LOVE LUST FAITH+DREAMS tour. I really didn't want to leave her alone. I really upset me when I leave her behind.

but I think I can make it work. since I'm the lead singer I'll in charge of everything. so that means I can bring her but once this baby comes out we have to head back home.

"I really hope its a girl" I whisper to jessica. "I want a baby boy so he can.have your features" my queen replied. "well if it is a baby boy, then we will name him Jay Jr. Leto and if It's a girl we can name her Katelynne Brianne Leto" I said to her.

《MY POV》

"Ummm Jessica Barrientes?" I heard the.doctor say. "oh yes I'm here" I say walking up to the doctor "right this way" the doctor lead me and jared to the back room.

"ugh" I sigh "whats wrong babe?" I heard my king say "I'm scared to see what it is thats all" I said laughing. it was silent "babe its gonna be alright" I heard jared breaking the silence.

"jessica?" I heard the doctor say "y-yes?" I ask worried "we are just here to give you an ultra sound so I'm gonna need you to pull your shirt up mid way and I need you to hold these" I heard him say I nodded in approval. I did as said.

"ok you see right here?" he said pointing to the spine "yeah" I said looking at the screen "thats the spine" he said I looked at jared and saw him smiling so I smiled to. "ok so if we look here and you see that part of the body?" he said pointing at that specific body part "uh yes?" I saif looking at that body part "well its a boy" I heard the doctor say.

"and we take it your having twins cause here is another body part" he said pointing at the body "and if you look here its a baby girl" he said. me and jared were shocked as hell. "but we had it for only one night which was friday" I say looking at jared "well, I'm happy cause were having twins.

《JAREDS POV》

"so I just heard I'm having twins mom" I say talking to my mom "oh my dear I'm happy!' I heard my mom say "thanks mom" I said back "is it 2 boys or 2 girls?" I heard my mom say "its 1 boy and 1 girl"

I said into the phone I heard her cry. "I'm happy for you and jess sweetie I gotta go bye hun" and she hung up.

I can't believe I'm having twins but how.am I gonna tell jess about the tour.......

*once again thank you for the 17 votes ily all*