Chapter 2- Downhill

Please forgive me Ladybug, I cant anymore, I need to know, Chat thinks following Ladybug sneakily, de-transforming in the process.
"Adrien what are you doing!?" Plagg whisper-yelled.
"Shhhhh plagg, and I'll give you extra Camembert!" The cat hero, now Adrien whispers back, and follows Ladybug behind a sign. She detransforms in front of his eyes...
Marinette? Marinette is my Ladybug? He thought in surprise.
She then starts to walk to her house, complaining about Chloe in the process to her kwami. Adrien quickly hurries off, both with guilt and joy.

Marinette unlocks the door to her apartment above the bakery, and sets things up for Chloe's arrival. Not soon after, Chloe barges into marinettes room, and sits on a chair.
"Hey Chloe.. are you ready to get this over with?" Marinette sighed. Chloe nodded.
"Yea whatever, just what do I have to do?"
"Well, you can draw the leopard, and I'll draw the cheetah. Deal?"
"Fine."
"Okay I'll get us something to eat while we're at it, be right back" Marinette says, beginning to cheer up a bit as Chloe was cooperative. Due to her forgetfulness of all the Adrien posters around the room, it wasn't hard for chloe to come across them while snooping around. Smirking, she takes photos of marinettes bedside, walls and computer.
"This will be a funny topic for tomorrow" She mumbled.
Marinette then came back upstairs with the snacks and drinks, layed them on her desk, and they both began to work.

A few hours later, they were pretty much finished.
"I'll do the editing of the presentation if you edit the paper work!" Chloe smiled. Marinette got a little concerned and suspicious, but she gave Chloe the benefit of a doubt, and agreed to the terms. Chloe left for home, and Marinette finished her work for the project.
"Today wasn't actually that bad Tiki!" Marinette said.
"See I told you so! I bet tomorrow will be better!" Tiki agreed and cheered for her chosen. They both let out a small giggle, before calling it a night.

The Next Day...

Marinette arrived at school and headed to her art class with her part of the project. Upon entering the room, she sees Chloe standing by the presenting board, laughing along with the rest of the class. Confused, Marinette turned her head to the presentation being shown. Expecting their cheetahs and leopard work, her face turned to pure embarrassment, shock and horror when she saw the slideshow of her pictures of Adrien around her room. She completely forgot to dispose of them!! She quickly looked at Adrien's seat, and thankfully he wasn't there. The one good thing about all of this. The class then noticed Marinette was there, and began chanting and laughing and poking fun at her. This made her even more upset and embarrassed, and she began to run off, but accidentally bumped into someone. She looked up at no other than Adrien Agreste himself. Now her life was officially over. She ran away balling her eyes out and this point. Adrien, really worried and confused, was about to run after his friend before Chloe called for him.
"Adrikinnssss, take a look at this!" Chloe said, in-between laughter. Adrien looked at the slideshow of Marinettes room covered in... photos of him!? With hearts!? Adrien looked at the board slightly creeped out, but decided he'd stick up for Mari instead.
"Chloe, you're horrible. Plus I know for a fact you have photos of Kim in your room like this." He lied, trying to get to her. The whole class stared at Chloe in dismay, and Kim went bright red.
"I DO NOT!" She yelled, and Adrien went to look for Marinette.
I'm kinda creeped out about the fact that my face is all over her walls, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Adrien thought, as he walked in the direction Marinette went.

A little purple butterfly fluttered into Marinettes earring.
"Marionette, I am Hawkmoth, I give you the power to make everyone who wronged you latch onto your strings, in return you must give me Ladybug and Chat Noirs Miraculous. Deal?"
Marinette who was too upset to disagree or think rationally, agreed with Hawkmoth, and began to transform.

(A/N: remember in my other book I mentioned my theory of Adrien and Marinette forgetting they have miraculouses when they're akumatised because they're part controlled by hawkmoth and part controlled by anger/ sadness etc. So I'm going with that, keep in mind while reading, thank you! ^^)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! :3