Chapter 3- 'The Marionette'

No... Adrien stared blankly at the normally positive lovable girl transforming into an akuma. He knew that Ladybug wasn't going to be helping him this time, as Mari was the hero. How was he going to capture the akuma? Not to mention the akuma was in her miraculous! Adrien remorsefully called to plagg, and transformed into Chat Noir.
"M'lady..? Please don't do this, you know destroying Paris isn't going to help!" Chat pleaded, not wanting to fight the love of his life.
"Who? I'm not your lady, have you mistaken me for the famed superhero?" Akumatised Mari said, cackling. "I am Marionette, and I'm here for your miraculous Chat Noir. I'm sick of always being so positive when I'm so unappreciated!!"
She then swung her strings appearing from her hands, and aimed them at Chat. He dodged them.
"Please, princess, I don't want to fight you." He begged, he was afraid to fight his best friend and partner.
"Makes things easier for me then! Just give me your miraculous and we won't need to!" She swung at him again, but he jumped out of the way once again. He then decided to run away from her, to try and think of a plan of getting the akuma out of her earrings, without having to break them.
What am I going to do? Chat felt snookered, he felt like he was dug so deep into a hole that he would never get out. He's either going to have to let Marionette win, or destroy the miraculous of creativity. Both options were terrible! Tears began to form in the blondes eyes. He knew he'd have to do something.
....
"Of course! Master Fu!" The kitten jumped with joy, as he headed toward the elderly man he had met once before, to cure plagg.
(A/N: I know that this isn't shown!! But I feel like since Tiki got sick during the time it rained, plagg would've too, but Adrien went to see Fu earlier, and accidentally spotted his kwami. Please don't hate lol)

Chat ran into the Turtle miraculous' home, and as expected, he knew exactly what his current situation was, and looked at the Cat in dismay.
"I'm sorry, I only know of one way of removing the akuma from the miraculous earring."
"Please don't say I have to destroy the miraculous" Chat said, worried.
"Oh of course not! Those jewels are indestructible! Impossible to break. But you will have to use your cataclysm ability on ladybugs kwami, Tiki" Fu explained.
"W-what...? I can't hurt the kwami! That's just as bad!" Chat exclaimed. Master fu then explained that in a year or so, Tiki would come back, in an egg. As this has happened once before. Chat sighed, but it was the only way to get his Marinette back. Now he had to think of a way to get the kwami.

~~~

Chat swirved from building to building using his baton, on his way to the Eiffel Tower. He decided that maybe leading Marionette there was the best way to grab her attention. So he then landed on the Paris landmark, and swung his baton, so he was levitating.

"MARIONETTE!!" He yelled. "YOU WIN!! IM AT THE EIFFEL TOWER, COME HERE IF YOU WANT MY MIRACULOUS."

Of course he wasn't serious, but the surrounding citizens were worried and began to panic, believing his decree. Alya managed to get his speech on the ladyblog, so Marionette saw it in a matter of minutes. She smiled to herself, feeling accomplished. She had won. Now to think of a way to get rid of that pathetic butterfly and have the miraculous for herself. The pure curiosity of what happens once she's in possession of both of them seeped through her veins. She had to get her hands on both the earrings of creation, and the ring of destruction, not for Hawkmoth though. For herself. She would officially have won then, and be able to destroy Chloe once and for all, for sure too. Maybe then she would also forcefully make Adrien her king.

Marionette swung with her strings over to the Eiffel Tower, preparing for her victory.