[4]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  4———————————

———————————
C H A P T E R  4
———————————

Mina woke to the sound of her phone softly playing Love In Color by Taeyeon. Her hand reached for her phone to turn off her alarm. She pulled back her duvet and stretched.

It was 5:30 a.m. If she wanted to have enough time to practice before the girls' eight o'clock meeting for the mv, she would have to get ready in 20 minutes, tops.

She rushed to the bathroom, carful not to wake up her unnies. After washing her face and applying a small amount of make up, she picked out her outfit for the day and stuffed them in her bag before putting on some leggings and a loose tank top.

Tying up her hair in a messy bun, she raced downstairs and ate a small bowl of cereal. Then, after only 17 minutes of preparing for the day, she headed out to the dance studio.

Her shoes squeaked against the hard wood floors. The music blasted from the stereo system as she danced in sync with the song. Their song.

She danced relentlessly. She took a five minute break every now and then to rest her body.

She had to nail the choreography. She just had to. The minutes slowly ticked by and soon it was 6:45 a.m.

Interrupting Mina from her practice, the door creaked open slowly. A familiar face popped out from behind the door.

"Hi Mina!" A certain blonde said. Instantly, a smile made its way onto Mina's face. "H-Hey, Jimin!" The blonde took a couple steps toward her.

Then, as if something were wrong, he frowned. "What's the matter?" She asked. He looked down at his feet, pouting like a little child. It made her heart melt.

"I interrupted your practice," He was still pouting. The way his bottom lip slightly stuck out more than the top lip was adorable.

A blush rose to Mina's cheeks. "Y-you didn't." Mina silently cursed under her breath.

Why did this boy have this affect on her? She was usually confident, but whenever she was around Jimin, her confidence disappeared.

"Really?" The boy's eyes lit up.  Mina's lips turned upwards in a kind smile. "Yup."

Jimin shuffled a couple steps closer. "Why were you practicing?" He inquired. "W-well," she stuttered from the sudden closeness.

"I was prac-practicing for our upcoming debut." The boy's lips formed a silent "o". 

"Sorry," he looked down again. "That was dumb of me to ask. I should have know. I mean, everyone at the company is so excited for your debut!" A lock of blonde hair fell over his face.

"Anyways, I should probably leave you alone. I have my own practice to get to. Bye!" Mina felt a slight pang in her heart as Jimin left.

As she turned around and was about to begin practice again, the blonde haired man popped his head back in. "Try turning your arms slightly," then he left again.

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

It was well after 8:00 and the girls had been in a meeting with their manager. "Before I let you go to your shoot, I need to talk to yo about one last thing." Jiwoo inhaled. Mina was still distracted from her brief meeting with Jimin.

"Tomorrow, since you have relatively clear schedules, Bang PD and I have decided that, to help promote your debut, you'll be recording an acoustic cover of House of Cards." This caught her attention.

Mina was almost jumping for joy. House of Cards had been one of her favourite BTS songs for a while. The slow beats and melodic vocals blended so well together, it was hard not to love it.

"Thankfully you all have been trained in singing, so that won't be a problem either since there are no rap parts in it. Soomi and Hana will be joining You two in your vocal training." She said, pointing at Mina and Yuna.

"Recording will begin at 9:00 a.m, sharp. So don't be late." With that, she strutted out the door, leaving the four girls alone.

Yuna was the first to speak up. "We should get going." She followed their manager out the door,  but turned down a different hallway towards the elevator. The other three followed suit.

Mina couldn't wait to start recording tomorrow. She hoped she would do the talented vocalists of BTS justice. Her footsteps echoed down the hallway as she walked.

Hana sensed the youngest's excitement. "Someone's excited."

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

A/N
Listen up! I'm going to try updating at least once a week from now on. If I can't update for some reason, I'll let you guys know!

Bye guys!