Laser Tag

As the four different laser tag teams were introduced to each other, you locked eyes with the man you weren't expecting to see.

Every morning. you saw him in the cafe that you bought coffee from, and you always raced him to the last empty table. Then, at the end of the day, you always raced to a specific parking spot in the car park that your entire neighborhood shared. And now, here he was again, on the opposite laser tag team, meaning you'd be forced to race him for victory.

He smirked at you from across the room, and you couldn't help a small smile from pulling at your lips.

Dragging your attention away from him and back to the instructor, who was explaining the rules, you couldn't help shifting a little, feeling his gaze boring into you. 

Everyone started running for cover as the game started, and you tried to catch a glimpse of the man, but he had hidden himself well. As people started being shot down, you slowly started backing up, until you felt something hard against your back and turned around to find yourself face to face with the guy you'd been seeing a lot lately.

"Going somewhere?" He smirked, and you slowly took a few steps backwards until you realised that you'd walked yourself into a corner.

"I've been seeing a lot of you lately." You stated, watching as he started walking forwards until he was uncomfortably close and you had to take another step back. Once again, he moved closer, so that he could whisper into your ear. "We should go out sometime."

Suddenly, he pushed you against the against the wall and pressed his lips to yours. You stood there, shocked as he pulled away and smirked. Just as fast, he lifted his laser gun and shot you, your jacket flashing, and then the lights stopped completely.

"See you around." He winked, leaving you flustered, confused, and out of the game.

This is short, but it was an idea that I read on tumblr, and I really liked it, so I thought I'd try it out.

Stay Legendary!
---Story Legend