Smut

A/N: Hi everyone, this is pure smut.  Literally just smut, I thought everyone would enjoy.  If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know!<3

After a long say of work, John came home to 221B Baker Street to find a sleeping Sherlock on the couch lost in his mind palace. Sherlock was stuck in the room he saved especially for John. John sat next to him trying to subtly bring Sherlock back into reality. "Hey love, I'm home," John said threading his hands through Sherlock's brown curls. "I've mussed you." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on Sherlock's forehead. Sherlock's eyes opened to see John staring down at him with a smile on his face. He leaned up and gave a kiss to John welcoming him home. "Do you know what tonight is love?" Sherlock asked. "I believe I do," John said with a flirtatious grin. Sherlock leaned up and got off the sofa taking John in his arms and pressing kisses along his jawline and neck. John moved his neck giving Sherlock more access to his neck and jaw. John moaned in pleasure, feeling chills along his spine. Sherlock felt his erecting growing with every noise John made. John pushed Sherlock against the wall near the kitchen kissing him vigorously with emotion and passion like no other. Sherlock kissed back, letting out little sounds of arousal and pleasure.  Sherlock held John as tight as he could, placing his knee underneath john's erection making John arch his back with pleasure. John was playing with Sherlock's shirt buttons trying to get them undone as fast as he could. "John, I-I need you," Sherlock said in-between kisses. "Sherlock, bedroom now." John picked up Sherlock and carried him into their bedroom dropping Sherlock on their bed and straddling him. Sherlock's erection was so hard and leaking, he was about to come but he knew that he wanted to be in John before he came. John teased Sherlock's erection with his tongue taking more of Sherlock's erection in his mouth with each lock. John sucked moving up and down Sherlock's shaft. Sherlock moaned in arousal with his back arched as soon as John made the first contact with his erection. Sherlock came into Johns' mouth holding John's erection in hand moving up and down his shaft. "I want to be inside of you Sherlock," John said struggling not to come at Sherlock's sounds. He grabbed the lube and flipped Sherlock over to gain access to his entrance. He lubed up his fingers making sure that Sherlock was ok with this. He was placing kisses along Sherlock's collar bone and back area. Slowly trying to make Sherlock less tense so he wouldn't hurt as much. He slipped one finger in and saw Sherlock grunt with arousal. He slowly moved in another finger, scissoring inside of him avoiding his prostate until his erection was inside of him. "Are you ready love?" "Oh god yes, John! I need you now!" John smirked and slowly slid his erection into Sherlock, looking at his lover's face and feeling the arousal coming off of him. He felt his prostate and saw Sherlock arch with each time he moved in and out. John came with Sherlock's name on his lips spilling inside of his lover and slowly removing himself. They laid on Sherlock's bed both sticky and covered in each other's cum. "Sherlock, I have never loved you more than I do right now. "I love you more than life John Watson."