Love Rival?

Morning came as quickly as the night. The day started out like normal with usual. Although, Grell took a while to get out of bed. If it weren't for Luna, he would've never gotten up. She tried three different methods of getting him up. Shaking him, opening the curtains, even pulling off the blankets. When none of that worked, it was time from her big guns.

      It's cruel to say she whispered in his ear, "Grell, Sebastian called and said that what happened between you two was all a joke." Resulting in Grell bolting straight up in bed. Having a look a pure heartache on his face. It didn't help that she said, "Morning sleepy head, glad you're awake." Grell had a field day and chased Luna around the house.

      Much screaming, apologizing, and morning/"I am sorry" coffee later, Grell was able to calm down again. Luna apologised many, a many a times for what she did. Still feeling very pissed, Grell sighed and forgave her. Now having coffee and colded off from what happened. They soon get themselves ready and head to the car.

      After a drive over, they arrived at the hospital early to get ahead. As much as Luna loves her job, she couldn't stand doing paperwork. Grell could agree, no one likes doing paperwork. Being ahead of a work load is a good move.

      Walking up to the front entrance they found someone waiting for them outside, while mainly waiting for Grell. It's was Dr. Michaelis, or "Sebas-chan" as Grell called him. Of course, Grell ran to him giving a hug and good morning kiss. Making sure no one was around before doing so.

      Sebastian was happy to see him too. Giving a big hug and kiss back. He was glad to see him all rested and full of energy. Not knowing the chaos that happened happened to get him out of bed. Thou, day was a special day for them. Sebastian had some exciting news and couldn't wait to see Grell's reaction from it.

      "It's good to see you, Grell. You as well Luna. Did the both of you get a good night's rest?" he asked.

      "It's good to see you too, darling! We got a wonderland nights rest! However, it was difficult for me to get to sleep," he said with a pout. "I couldn't stop thinking about you all night."

      "Awww, is that so? Funny you say that. I had the same problem too," he said softly. Placing an arm around his waist and a hand behind his head. Bringing themselves closer to each other.

      Luna giggled a little, "Heeelllooo? Earth to best friends/lovebirds? I would rather not lose my breakfast after eating. I'm still here and we have a job to do."

      Sebastian and Grell's cheeks blushed remembering about those facts. They have to be more careful with their cuddling and how they talk with each other. They're lucky it's just Luna there.

      "This is rather embarrassing. Did you hear everything we said, by chance?" Sebastian asked with cranberry cheeks.

      "Haha, yes, I heard everything. It's cute seeing you both act like that. I'm happy to see you both act so passionate towards each other. Clearly, having the two of you meet was a wise choice. Wouldn't you say so, Grell?" she smiled.

      "Yeah," Grell answered, holding him closely.

      "Speaking of wise choices. Grell, I have some exciting news that I know you're going to love," he smirked a bit.

      "What's the news, Sebas-chan?" He asked puzzled.

      "And what's with that smirk?" Luna added. "It must be exciting news for you to smirk like that."

       "Well, now that Grell's working here and we're both a couple. I thought I'd ask Madam Red if it's okay to have him work with me. As my nurse assistant," he smirked more.